Thread: Contents to Come

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Contents to Come

CK, Gremlin issues posting again. Sorry, but need to post content below in review section when possible please sir.
    Thanks much, Roadwarrior3

-------------------------------------------

Headline / Title: She’s Back and More Amazing Than Ever – “Legendary Lucy Lee”

Companion Handle: Lucy Lee (new / no previous reviews on OH2 found)

Date of Visit: April 1, 2021

Preferred Method of Contact: Email

Phone Number: 470-374-8509

Email: lucyleevip8@gmail.com

P411 – https://preferred411.com/P232583
    City / State: Atlanta, Ga

Type of Visit: Incall

Was Appointment on Time: Yes

Activities: DFK & LFK (tons), breast worship (lots), BBBJ x 2, BLSx2, DATY x2, TUHA, Mish, standing k9, lazy k9, surfboarding, CIMNQNS, dirty talk, MPCFS, cuddling, sweet hugs, great convo

Length of Visit: 60 min +

Donation: $300 plus a nice gratuity

Approximate Age: mid-upper 30's

Hair color and length: Long and beautiful with highlights

Smoking status: No

Ethnic / Racial: Perfect Mix of - Asian & Latina

Companion Description: I’d guess upper mid to 30’s (she never seems to age), absolutely stunning exotic mix of Latina & Asian. While her pictures are beautiful, they don’t come close to doing her justice when you see her in person. Perfectly shaped petite figure, beautiful big smile, fun outgoing personality, perfection MM’s D’s you’ll swear they are natural, around hundred fifteen to twenty pounds. In short, totally gorgeous hot sexy lady that will rock your world by showering you with affection. What sets Lucy apart is her amazing genuine sensual nature. Her IOP is of the charts. She has a ton of fun creating unique highly erotic experiences for us and she is exceptional at doing just that. You will be immersed in her sensuousness and affection. Lucy loves what she does, has incredible skills and if you treat her well, she will make you feel like royalty. There is GFE, and then there is Lucy Lee, who is in league of her own.

Meet or Exceeded Expectations: Way Totally & Far Exceeded - Wow

Recommendation: Hell F.... YES YES YES

Public Comments:
    For those new to the scene or Atlanta, you are in for the treat of your life! Lucy is a one of a kind legend in Atlanta. She has been away for bit, but I can attest this amazing stunning sexy beauty is back and better than ever. Wowzer is all I can say! I saw Lucy a few times in the past and she’s always been a rock star in this space.

I’d guess upper mid to 30’s (she never seems to age), absolutely stunning exotic mix of Latina & Asian. While her pictures are beautiful, they don’t come close to doing her justice when you see her in person. Perfectly shaped petite figure, beautiful big smile, fun outgoing personality, perfection MM’s D’s you’ll swear they are natural, around hundred fifteen to twenty pounds. In short, totally gorgeous hot sexy lady that will rock your world by showering you with affection. What sets Lucy apart is her amazing genuine sensual nature. Her IOP is of the charts. She has a ton of fun creating unique highly erotic experiences for us and she is exceptional at doing just that. You will be immersed in her sensuousness and affection. Lucy loves what she does, has incredible skills and if you treat her well, she will make you feel like royalty. There is GFE, and then there is Lucy Lee, who is in league of her own.
    For those who have seen Lucy before, strongly suggest you reach out soon before she’s booked up for weeks when word gets out’s she’s back. For those haven’t, get your refences in order and butt in gear. I’ll worn you, once you’ve seen Lucy, your entire scale of what an “incredible GFE experience” is will forever change.
    VIP’s enjoy the juicy details …………………

The Rest of the Story:
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Gentleman, please welcome her back to Atlanta with gifts and treat her well. She is a one of kind total sweetheart.

Thanks for the review, hope this board comes back to life. I will be uploading a review in a couple days.
    Back2Life.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    It could. It just depends on the companions and hobbyists for Atlanta and the rest of Georgia. Getting more participation is key.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!