Thread: Candy is indeed Dandy ... very sweet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The reviews are for the old business that closed. Seems like their using the same name from the legit massage business

Comment on reviews makes sense

i'm thinking this organization used to located closer to down town and was called Happy Hands 512 ... considering the handle which posts and some older reviews on eccie. also a ReVital employee review on "glass door"
    Last edited by dodger; 04-04-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Did you actually stay for an hour or was done early and left after that. Was wondering if they allow MSOG?

I left at the hour

But I was finished I’m 76. If I can squeeze one out … I’m happy. My guess is if you are nice … a girl would accommodate you. May depend on the provider and the day, how she feels at the time. Iow … I dunno.
    Last edited by dodger; 04-05-2021 at 07:16 AM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wendy is back

With some new tits 😍