Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: ReVital, Candy
    Date of Visit: 4/1/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text, call, or walk in
    Phone Number: 737 333 6220
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austi n, TX
    Type of Visit: spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes (9:30 AM appt)
    Activities: massage, lfk, cuddling, mpcfs
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 70 door + 140 +20 tip (my choice)
    Approximate age of Companion: 29s
    Hair Color and Length: short, lightened brown
    Smoking Status: don't think so
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian, likely Korean
    Companion Description: tiny; short, thin, very cute, firm man mades
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? some things met, others exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    there has been some discussion about ReVital being too busy. I think they do business beyond the happy ending massages i seek. google them and you will see about 56 google recommendations, over 100 groupon and another 100 wombly. so .. if you did see someone in the waiting room, no. one should assume anything

Third time there, all weekdays, two early afternoon, today 9:30AM. never saw another client. they have been scrupulous about not opening the door of the room unless 'the coast was clear'.

Candy is adorable. she gave me a massage and other activities as noted. thing about her, imo, her techniques need work. however, she is sooo damn cute, so upbeat and enthusiastic, so committed to the client ... i got swept up in the whole Candy thing. I'm sure she is open to suggestions but the language thing is an issue. so mostly i just hugged her, tried to slow her down, until it was safe to proceed. Otherwise i think she would have worn me out.

I met Lulu today and i'm sure she would be excellent. also met mia and posted a review (https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...at-ReVital-Mia)

i love the convenience of the amp but there are always plusses and minuses .. so i'm eager to get back to a solid gfe provider with an incall, having said that I'm sure ReVital has not seen the last of me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The reviews are for the old business that closed. Seems like their using the same name from the legit massage business

Comment on reviews makes sense

i'm thinking this organization used to located closer to down town and was called Happy Hands 512 ... considering the handle which posts and some older reviews on eccie. also a ReVital employee review on "glass door"
    Last edited by dodger; 04-04-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Did you actually stay for an hour or was done early and left after that. Was wondering if they allow MSOG?

I left at the hour

But I was finished I’m 76. If I can squeeze one out … I’m happy. My guess is if you are nice … a girl would accommodate you. May depend on the provider and the day, how she feels at the time. Iow … I dunno.
    Last edited by dodger; 04-05-2021 at 07:16 AM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wendy is back

With some new tits 😍