Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Morning Wood and A.M. Fun With Sophia at Luxury

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    BigCousin is the many times banned vadc, who took his current name as a copy to vadc's brother.
    He chose BigCousin in response (Big Cousin of vadc, vs. Brother... Get it?)

In case it's not obvious to all.

On topic, Sophia gives Wood morning, Noon, and Night.
    LOL,
    Ok Chung, if you say so.

I just saw BB and she was saying something similar. Now I am wondering, is this what BB told you or is this what you told BB?

Very entertaining. I am going to go see BB again to show her your post and laugh about it.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    BigCousin, once again, and per usual, your post is disjointed and indescipherable.

are you thinking I posted what you quoted? I didn't, but I have posted that you are vadc, several times.

What about BB? are you referring to the ''real'' BB, a.k.a., Jessica, who you posted here and on ECCIE, under your vadc handle, was the ''real'' BB? You are an odd Individual with an obsession, like you are personally insulted that the current BB, a.k.a, Honey, Formerly of Pearls, would have the audacity to take the name BB, after Jessica had the name prior.

You contribute nothing to this Board, or ECCIE, except your known role as a Stalker. Several of your banned handles have ''stalker!'' Listed beside them.

I told you two to take your pissing match private and leave it there.

Your persistent thread hijacking has been "rewarded."

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2