Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Morning Wood and A.M. Fun With Sophia at Luxury

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

Morning Wood and A.M. Fun With Sophia at Luxury

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Luxury, Sophia
    Date of Visit: March 29, 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Tactile
    Phone Number: Don't Have it Memorized
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Location: North of Southwell, South of Royal, on East side of Harry Hines
    Type of Visit: Sexual
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Dfk, Breast Play, Rusty Trombone, 69, BBBJ, DATY, Doggie
    Length of Visit: 60 Minute Man
    Donation: In US Dollars (the Known Fee)
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Fairly long, Brown
    Smoking Status: Her body smokes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: 5-3, 125, Full C cups, shaved, wide hips, sexy ass, very pretty face
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Indeed I would... and do, for any Red-Blooded Male
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, especially for coital engagements

Public comments:
    Booked Sophia this morning, we both were quite energized considering the early time. Mama paused me at Sophia's door, as an unfamilar K-Lass appeared. ''Jenny, new girl'', Mama said in passing. She and I exchanged greetings, I got a long look at Jenny's enticing bosoms, constrained by a halter top, before Sophia appeared, and led me inside.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

LETS TRY TO KEEP ALL OF THE BCD WITHIN THE ROS - CK1942

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Great review, and I appreciate seeing the whole review like you write, so all can see.

I need to bag her soon

what time did you go , mang? Did you have breakfast with mama? I think mama is really a man by the way.

I went at 9:30. Mama is cool, but she doesn't exude that energy one might expect from a Greeter. I suspect she's been through enough, that keeping a cheerful exrerior is not easy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    That may be brother Chung, but it seemed to me the other day that she gets real testy when you ask questions about ladies. I am a visual guy, I would like to see the goods. I know they do line ups every now and then but it seems to me that I can’t get one to save my life. Oh well, yoko is not a bad consolation prize!! Works every time !!!

I think guys sometimes ask what service a girl provides, that is an obvious no-no. Regarding Sophia, she is a YES YES.

Hey Corpus, who is the guy in your avatar? I don't want to cheat and Google. Is it Drew Brees? Peyton Manning?

I bet Sophia has an opinion on the greatest Football player of all-time, she probably knows Football as well as any K-girl I know. I'm a Fan of her tight end, LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    SMH...... He scored four touchdowns in one game!!! Polk Highs Very own, AL BUNDY!!! Greatest Football Player of All-time!!!!

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    Don'tt want to butt into a conversation but I just read on this really shi**y website that BB is back at Luxury.

Al Bundy??!!

Never would have guessed. He has a strong physical resemblance to Drew Brees in particular, at least facially.

Always good to know BB is at Luxury. I imagine she and Sophia are there today, since Luxury is open on Easter Sunday!

I haven't even peeked at that S***** website, since February. I don't think I'm missing anything. At least regarding ladies, I do like some of the off-topic stuff, on occasion. But that Site seems to have lost direction, along with many Members.

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    Quote Originally Posted by vadc's brother View Post
    Don'tt want to butt into a conversation but I just read on this really shi**y website that BB is back at Luxury.
    Why are you on “this really shi**y website”? Better question maybe why are you posting on the site that you are calling shi**y?

Why are you assuming he is ''on'' the shitty website, and why do you assume he is posting? Anybody from Uraguay to Uganda can access the Site in moments, and view 85% of what is posted. Maybe you have issue with his chosen handle? Stands to reason why you would. I know you're feeling me, this is not our first Rodeo.

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    My family name has brought me a lot of hate.

BigCousin and Chung Tran...

Take your pissing match private and leave it there.

Also, Corpusprowler's avatar is not relevant to the topic of this thread.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

BigCousin is the many times banned vadc, who took his current name as a copy to vadc's brother.
    He chose BigCousin in response (Big Cousin of vadc, vs. Brother... Get it?)

In case it's not obvious to all.

On topic, Sophia gives Wood morning, Noon, and Night.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast