Thread: Sonara: A relaxing afternoon with Sonara

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Sonara: A relaxing afternoon with Sonara

Companion's Handle: Sonara
    Date of Visit: 03/23/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM/TEXT
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?75817-Sonara
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Inca private apartments
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Convo, FBSM, NURU, BBBJ, DATY, COWGIRL, MISH, SHOWER
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Dark/Brownish long but in a bun
    Smoking Status: UNKNOWN
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Sonara is about 5'6" and about 120ish, definitely and MILF if I ever saw one!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDED
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    [Staff edit. M]

Sonara answered my post in the afternoon and I was horny so I said hell yeah, let's do this!! It was pretty standard, we text a few, set up time, and location and I was off to meet Sonara!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

You're the one?

She has stood me up in the parking lot of that apartment complex twice now. Same thing both times....oh I didn't have my phone on me, I didn't know you were out the. The second time was 24hrs notice, check-in two hours before, checkin 1hr before and notice when I was en route to her destination.

She doesn't have many reviews and there are some unflattering notes on her profile page with the same issues I had and damning comments about consistentcy of photos and real life.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Damn that sucks

I’m sorry to hear that brother, I didn’t have that background knowledge on her prior to reaching out and seeing her. I play very seldom, maybe 3 times a year, so I don’t have ATFs or a regular provider I see. Given that I’m a “newbie” when looking for providers, in Sonara’s case I saw she was “legit” (no cops or thugs), I reached out, she answered and everything went as I had planned it.

I don’t know if I’ll go back (not out of bad service, but I don’t play often and when I do I like to switch it up and see a new provider.) The time I spent with her was pretty good, I had a relaxing time and she was good to me while in her company. That’s all I can speak too, my experience. I hope that helps, it sucks that that’s happened to you on several occasions, knowing that now, I’ll weight out whether I’d go see her again or not.
    But in my experience/occasion, she was top notch.