Thread: Shiann: New Spa in Jackson is FANTASTIC

Shiann: New Spa in Jackson is FANTASTIC

Companion's Handle: Shiann
    Date of Visit: 3-27-21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 6017145199
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://jackson.skipthegames.com/mas...l/608076998731
    City, State: Jackson, Mississippi
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: FBSM with HJTC
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $.2 with .4 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde with highlights down past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Shiann is a very beautiful young lady probably around 125 lbs, avg height with "B" cups and a GORGEOUS smile and attitude. She is FINE!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    Go see her, that's all I can say. You WON"T be dissapointed

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

She sounds cute any pics?

Do the spa's post pics of the girls in their ads? I guess they advertise on stg and rub ratings?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Am I reading that right?

Am I reading the donation/tip line correctly? Pm me with details.

He paid 160 total the $ translates to 100 the .2 twenty making the house fee 120 then the .4 means he tipped another $40 to the lady for the extras. At least thats the way rates have been translated all the years I have been doing this.

Basscat is correct, Swagger72. Total was $160.00 House fee is $120 per hour or $100 for 30 minutes. Tip depends on what all you and her agree on.

The link should take you to Shiann's pictures. There are 2 of her pictures on that ad. She's the blonde white girl. I think her name is on one of her pics.

Is this a spa with a storefront or is it a hotel room??

Studio and Studio 2

It is the only place to go. $140 for an hour, and worth it with most girls. Bring a tip if you plan on returning. Tip isn't expected, but is appreciated.

Definitely a storefront

Studio 1 and 2 are the best things going in in Jackson, and the prices are reasonable, especially considering that they are safe places to go.

Backagain, Studio 1 is in a store front operation off Hwy. 80 near old Metrocenter Mall while Studio 2 is in a rented appt type housing complex with multiple rooms connected to a main room. It is located off I55 North near Cowboy Maloney's. Jackson now, has a new Parlor that is located off Ridgewood Road, just a few miles north of Studio 2. Some of the girls have left the Studio 1 and 2 locations and started their own place. Rates are pretty much the same at all places. The more you want, the more you spend. Obviously. I would suggest all three locations should be visited.

Ana Marie

I've met with Ana Marie when she went by Anastasia and worked at Studio 2. The first time she asked what I want, so I said whatever it is you do. AA, about 5'8" or so, and excellent provider.

By the way, Studio 2 says they have new faces. I emailed them from the new website https://the-studio-2-suite6.business.site/ and the lady told me that they would get pictures up on the website soon. I was just wondering if anybody tried out the "new faces."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Heather appears to be working there as Winter

Great to know, HoundsT. Thanks for the info. Sure gonna have to make another visit.