Thread: Reply to thread

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Reply to thread

Why can’t I see the REPLY TO THREAD button at the bottom of the reviews sections? Do I need to be verified to post comments in a review? Thanks.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have the same question.

In some forum areas I can REPLY TO THREAD, in others I can't. Example: It seem as though I can post a new review in the Independent Reviews - Houston section, but I can't reply to an existing thread, even though on the bottom left side of the screen, it states, "Can post replies." Moderators -- what's going on?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I suggest you get yourself verified.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Vmach View Post
    Why can’t I see the REPLY TO THREAD button at the bottom of the reviews sections? Do I need to be verified to post comments in a review? Thanks.
    Do you see the + Comment on Review buttons? That is what you use in review threads. In threads that are not review threads, you use the + Reply to Thread buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentlemanrich View Post
    I have the same question.

In some forum areas I can REPLY TO THREAD, in others I can't. Example: It seem as though I can post a new review in the Independent Reviews - Houston section, but I can't reply to an existing thread, even though on the bottom left side of the screen, it states, "Can post replies." Moderators -- what's going on?
    The following will be of interest to you...

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial