Thread: What happened to the locals in Abilene?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

What happened to the locals in Abilene?

All my regulars have left Abilene and now very rarely do the ladies come through here. I realize that it’s never been busy out here but there were still a handful to choose from. Am I outta the loop or has Abilene just come to a screeching halt and no one bothers anymore? I don’t typically use oh2 since I would have luck on skipthegames but now it’s full of Snapchat scams and on here they just pass through or don’t bother. Of course I can’t blame y’all, last gal I saw said I was her only visitor and she probably wouldn’t come back because of how dead it was.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Try San Angelo, it makes Abilene look like a convention.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's dead all over West Texas !!!

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    San Angelo is very good to me. Love it

Verified Companion Companion 432Cherries's Avatar
    I'm actually on my way to Abilene at the moment but you are correct all of West Texas is deader than a door knob I even hear San Angelo was pretty dead to but if you're on regular there of course you have your regulars which makes it easier than it is for people traveling through

What ever happened to ZGirl? I saw she got pissed and left Eccie. I would love to see her show up again. Good looking women are hard to find in West Texas!!

Zgirl was smokin, idk the story behind her getting upset on eccie but last I heard she was in the sweet water area, that was a year ago.