Date of Visit: 03/23/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: Provided after screening
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?93423-SweetEm
City, State: College Station, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, body exploration, BBBJ, CW, DT, light FF, light bondage, teasing, DATY, toy play, CW, BBBJTC, CIM
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: SMG Special
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Brown, pulled up
Smoking Status: 420, but not during sessions. Was not an issue
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: MILF next door, 5'5"ish, juicy bottom
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
SweetEm and I have been chatting off and on, waiting to get schedules to line up. This week, she happened to be passing through at a time when I didn't have any other plans. She reached out at 5, I was off work at 6, and at 6:45 I was walking in the door.

SweetEm was personable, polite, accommodating, not a clock watcher, and ensured that I left happy even though we ran 15 minutes over. TCB and communication was great, and the room was clean. After the above activities on the couch, bed and back to the couch, we both cleaned up and I walked her to her car, per her request, before saying our goodbyes.

I've read the mixed reviews, and personally, I don't get it. During our communication over the site, in text, in person, and with the activities, she's definitely doing what she can to prove that she is worthy of a good review. She's a bit shy, and asks that you initiate things, but she takes direction well. So, keep that in mind if you are the submissive type.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.