Thread: One Night Only! 💋❤️ Tori Dawn is 🔙 in Fort Worth! Don't miss Out!

One Night Only! 💋❤️ Tori Dawn is 🔙 in Fort Worth! Don't miss Out!

❤️I am Tori Dawn 💋 I am new to Our home 2, and I'm here to give you all you want, and all you need... If you’re crazy about pawgs, you’re gonna absolutely love me!
    I am very unorthodox, and definitely a One of a kind Female... Ill be completely honest with you, I'm ever once awhile a little sarcastic, but in a cute loveable kinda way.
    From the moment we meet, you will understand you have made the right choice In coming and spending time with me.

Attachment 813279

❤️I’ll make your heart race with my thick
    and sexy curves in all the right places physique, and natural, blonde hair...
    My skin is pale and creamy, with just a dash of freckles, and I’m cute and pink all over.​I’m a perfect mix of sexy librarian, adorable little Southern girl next door, and that dangerous bad girl you would give anything to be with. Well, go ahead, what are you waiting for?

❤️Among other things I have been told I have a wicked sense of humor, and I'm very playful and sweet. I have great conversational skills, and listen well. I am exciting and adventurous, but also very nurturing and affectionate. There won’t be a dull moment while we’re together!
    So go ahead stop the search you have found the girl in your dreams, make your fantasy a reality.

Attachment 813280

💋Call or text me @ (214) 935-8268

🤔🔥Or you can always send me a message on here...

🔥I'm just like Burger 🍔 king 👑 you can have it your way! 😉

Incall Donations!
    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

❤️Qv/100

❤️Hh/140

❤️1hr/220

Outcall Donations!
    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

❤️Hh/200

❤️1hr/275

💜Menu is pretty simple
    Cfs, except bbbj
    Greek is extra donation
    💜Anything else your into ....don't hesitate to ask

💜Located near (820 and Beach ⛱️)

Attachment 813281

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Tori, first off your pics aren’t attaching to this post. It looks like to me anyway.

Also since you’re already verified, you may want to keep just posting ads in the ad forums. Rue admin and mods may come close this post, or let you know only one post is allowed in the Welcome Wagon. And you’re already verified.

Have fun and stay safe!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Tori, first off your pics aren’t attaching to this post. It looks like to me anyway.

Also since you’re already verified, you may want to keep just posting ads in the ad forums. Rue admin and mods may come close this post, or let you know only one post is allowed in the Welcome Wagon. And you’re already verified.

Have fun and stay safe!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Hello Tori Dawn!