Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Petite, dynamic, and charismatic woman new to this site searching for company

Verified Companion Companion

Red face Petite, dynamic, and charismatic woman new to this site searching for company

Hello my name is Brielle. My charming, fun-loving and witty personality will make you feel at ease. I service Longview, Tyler and Shreveport. I provide both incalls or outcalls I'm a pretty and petite woman who is ready to satisfy your every desire. I can be relaxed and have a glass of wine with you, enjoying our private time and take it slow. If you are looking for something more naughty I can spice things up a notch and we can get wild.

Donations follows: $300 hr, $550 2hr, $800 3hrs, $1,000 4hr.
    No half hour rates
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    Hi Brielle ... Welcome to E. TX and to OH2!! I look forward to meeting you in the near future!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Brielle to Tyler & our small corner of the Hobby World. Looking forward to learning more about you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hello and welcome Brielle! Looking forward to learning more about you and see if we could meet!��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Your pictures are very lovely. I would certainly be interested learning more about you.

Do you post anywhere else?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Guys I’m not sure if any of you have had any luck with contacting her but I PM’d her yesterday afternoon and still no reply.

same here... I think ive tried to contact her before from another site and same thing happened... <shrug>

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrt0881 View Post
    same here... I think ive tried to contact her before from another site and same thing happened... <shrug>
    Very strange that she would go to all of the trouble to make a profile and post then not respond to anyone. She must just like to gather attention through messages lol

I just saw I got replies... I'm trying to decide if I want to take a chance lol...

Same situation here nothing

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrt0881 View Post
    I just saw I got replies... I'm trying to decide if I want to take a chance lol...
    Please report back should you choose to take the plunge.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Brielle has replied to all of my massages here on OH2 and look forward to some very enjoyable time together.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFriendly View Post
    Brielle has replied to all of my massages here on OH2 and look forward to some very enjoyable time together.
    Well I guess you have said all the right things she wanted to hear. Too flakey for me so I guess I’ll never know what I missed.
    Good luck to you though!

She’s been on skip forever. Just another dirty motel girl. She is indeed flakey but it seems like the drugs have her schedule out of wack. She text you back at like 4am lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast