Thread: Varicose Veins... is there anything that can help?

Figuring It Out

Varicose Veins... is there anything that can help?

NOTE: This thread is NOT about any provider on this board!

What’s up with the varicose veins? A buddy shared with me he met not one but two older providers and both had varicose veins. He mentioned their legs looked like a Kansas City road map. (Not sure what he meant) So the question is, might there be something that can help that’s non surgical? I read placing ones legs in a cool pool helps. No way of knowing if that’s true. Obviously tanning the heck out of ones self might help hide this as will wearing leggings. Which might explain why “more seasoned” providers / champions wear those sexy stockings.

Just curious, I personally frequent providers under 30 when ever possible, so doesn’t matter to me but I’m asking for a friend.

Retired Companion
    A buddy shared with me the only non surgical way to get rid of varicose veins is to drink the blood of a troll. I think there’s some kind of painful ritual involved during the blood extraction process.
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 03-22-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    A buddy shared with me the only non surgical way to get rid of varicose veins is to drink the blood of a troll. I think there’s some kind of painful ritual involved during the blood extraction process.
    I’m pretty sure that was disproven back when they were burning and drowning witches. Not sure if it worked back then but the elderly ladies didn’t much care for the 6” straw they were required to suck on to extract the Troll blood. But that’s what I heard, you might know more than me and perhaps have first hand experience. Thanks for sharing.

On a separate note, I won’t even bother to check your profile, just curious, why do older chicks not smile? (Avatar) Does the Botox stop older chicks from smiling or are they just all man haters? Excluding the ones tossing cash at them of course.
    Last edited by Chuchichuchi; 03-22-2021 at 07:04 PM.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchichuchi View Post
    Excluding the ones tossing cash at them of coarse.
    Weren’t you fiendishly correcting the spelling and grammar of other people in one of your previous shitposts?

It’s *course* not “coarse”. LOL at you going back to fix it but I’d already captured it in the quoted text as I was typing this reply. Too slow.
    It’s *device* not “devise”.

You’ve also used the incorrect version of your (should have been you’re when used as a conjunction) multiple times, to name just a few of your grammatical FAILS on your attempts to own the old hos. May I suggest Grammerly? The free version works wonders.

You’re really not as good at this as you think you are...
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 03-22-2021 at 07:23 PM.

OP..... tone down the attitude. Unless, of course, you’re a retread of a previously banned handle..... in which case, carry on.
    Hopeless Romantic with a Twisted Mind and High Standards

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Your friend should try using Google. Google even has an advanced search page for refining queries.

For others, there is an 'Add to ignore list' option, but a flaw of this website - and others using the same code - is that it takes too many steps to get to it. It really should be just below 'View forum posts'.

If more people used this option, the happier this would be. It would also be cool if users' profile pages showed how many ignore lists they were on - as a self-check.

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    Weren’t you fiendishly correcting the spelling and grammar of other people in one of your previous shitposts?

It’s *course* not “coarse”. LOL at you going back to fix it but I’d already captured it in the quoted text as I was typing this reply. Too slow.
    It’s *device* not “devise”.

You’ve also used the incorrect version of your (should have been you’re when used as a conjunction) multiple times, to name just a few of your grammatical FAILS on your attempts to own the old hos. May I suggest Grammerly? The free version works wonders.

You’re really not as good at this as you think you are...
    Darlin one things for sure, I’ve always been terrible at spelling. Then add auto correct into the mix and anything can happen. I’ll own my errors. Heck I make them all the time.

You might take notice I addressed your concerns. Yet you totally avoided what I asked!? And what does any of your post have to do with varicose veins? Surely you can find another thread to share all your vintage wisdom. Or do you just feel the need to hijack my thread and Troll me?

But since you seem to be old school... there are those that believe woman are like wine. They get better with age. While that’s true when talking about Reds but what about Chardonnay drinkers like me? The whites are meant to be drank young. Old white taste like shit and if you wait to long it simply diminishes in quality as time passes and next thing you know you have vinegar.

Botox or Man Hater? Smile if you understand the question.
    Last edited by Chuchichuchi; 03-22-2021 at 08:43 PM.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchichuchi View Post
    there are those that believe woman are like wine. They get better with age. While that’s true when talking about Reds but what about Chardonnay drinkers like me? The whites are meant to be drank young. Old white taste like shit and if you wait *TOO*long it simply diminishes in quality as time passes and next thing you know you have vinegar.
    Well dammit darlin, now you’ve totally crushed my mental persona of you as this big, burly badass with a Harley who moonlights as a bouncer. A Chardonnay drinker? ROFLMAO. Are you even a man? You should have just told the truth and said Moscato. Am I still hijacking your varicose veins topic since you’ve devolved the conversation into a wine tasting?

For the record, white wines age beautifully assuming you aren’t talking about that $14 box of Franzia you keep in your fridge for special occasions. Do you even have an analogy you haven’t pulled out of your ass? Smile if you understand the definition of analogy.
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 03-22-2021 at 09:01 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Enticing.Orchid's Avatar
    +1 on the google machine. I don’t know why the fuck y’all come on a ho forum with these lame questions. Secondly it’s really stupid to start shit posts as all the smart, bad ass providers take one look and BAM just like that you missed out. Berry Skyes you sexy beast!!! Aaaww to bad + 30 knows how to fuuccckk IMO. All these lil ones out here laying around like dead fish choking on cock, Not a good way to get said dick sucked on said ho forum. Tsk tsk
    Sweet Caramel Delight
    @EnticeOrchids
    My Website

enticing.orchids@protonmail.com

Retired Companion
    Closed AE-------- Someones about to have a come to Jesus meeting with CK.