Thread: Rules? What are the rules?

Figuring It Out

Question Rules? What are the rules?

After posting about “rates” in another members thread / alert / topic in Coed an older chick who obviously has been around a long time got cross with me stating that wasn’t allowed. I’m thought I know I’ve seen rates in several ads. So I checked and sure enough there they were. Heck even the old chick had prices. Last thing I want to do is screw up my verification status still under review it would seem so I looked long and hard to find this rule she is yapping about. Here is what I found:

-Briefly, "respect" and "kindness" are expected, encouraged and demanded for and from all OH2 members and "getting along" is also a community requirement. Please keep personal "stuff" off the board!

--Alerts and Security - alert forums are for information vital to community security, not to be used for general member information distribution. The disclosure of any personal data, including health data, is never allowed (with certain exceptions) in any forum, including alerts and security forums.

--Alerts and Security - Documentation will often be required for staff to evaluate, assess and determine action to protect community security. First hand data is required by staff. Second hand or hearsay reports are not acceptable. Open forum accusations/reports will be treated by staff as hearsay unless documentation has been provided.

--Welcoming new members is encouraged, and a new member's first Welcome Wagon thread may also include photos, rates, services, and that thread may be updated as often as necessary until verified status is achieved.

-- Ad forums (and ISO forums) are primarily for the marketing of in-person services intimate services only. Inclusion of other material must be ancillary, such as links to photo albums, reviews, websites or paid on-line and virtual services. (clarified 12-02-20)

A basic rule of engagements: (1) Ladies make the rules AND (2) Ladies should make sure that gents know their rules. That way gents may make informed decisions and cannot complain later.

Please cooperate in any screening/vouching process for intimate activity. This is part of the RESPECT for others in the home2 community.

--Bumping older existing threads is allowed; however, bumping older review threads which expire more than 30 days past creation is not allowed.

NO! NO! NO! TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING

-- illegal substances or the illegal sale of legal substances (per Federal laws)

-- bestiality

-- underage anything

-- violence or physical threats

-- health or personal data (except your own)

-- personal welfare data (except your own)

-- multiple handles

-- operating someone else's account w/o admin permission

-- outing other's personal (or former) identity data (some exceptions exist)

-- racial or gender slurs

-- shaming!

-- quacking! (calling out new reviews as falsified)

-- disrespecting staff

-- leaking information from secure forums

-- thread hijacking (meaning a significant change of topic from original subject)

-- Reopening/recreating a closed thread is not permitted without staff permission

-- exposure of others' PMs or EMs or texts

-- stalking/doxing

-- bullying

-- political discussion is NOT allowed on oh2

-- "conspiracy" discussion is NOT allowed on oh2 (added 2-21-21)

-- discussions that have outlived any usefulness: purpose/use of AA by companions (added 10-12-20)

-- use of the HIDE function is barred as of June 12, 2020 in all coed and Welcome Wagon forums

-- yes, sexual action photos/videos are allowed, but only via hot links, not hosted here.

The above is more or less a summary of existing rules/expectations for OH2 members within the OH2 site and elsewhere.

Yes, elsewhere is inclusive for members here.

Members' bad actions elsewhere will be considered actionable here.

Members are expected to know and follow the rules.

Points for member infractions are documented in the member profile and are visible only to the member and to staff. Some infractions may warrant a warning at staff discretion

Can someone share with me and everyone where this rule might be posted?

Figuring It Out
    I also noted the reviews have rates as well...

Figuring It Out
    Thank you for the pm. How did I miss this?

Coed Discussion - Austin
    No HIDE tags allowed. No discussions about rates.

Right there below the bold header.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    older chick who obviously has been around a long time got cross with me This remark is about me.

First of all, even the old chick has rights here.
    All here must respect themselves and others. Companions and hobbyists are equal partners here. (Home Page)

We are very tight and friendly community. We are here to have fun and be safe. We help, uplift, support and protect one another.
    We discourage any abuse, verbal and any other kind.

You are newbie, who has only posted twice and managed to piss of few members here. Great start! LOL (eye roll)
    I took great offense to your belittling me and others like me.
    You name calling, spiteful, rude comments, that have been posted in this discussion are unacceptable.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ry-threatening

Here are plenty of older than you members, both male and female, who will be offended with your remarks.

You obviously know how to copy and paste, now please read and comprehend. All of us did that.

As an older chick who obviously has been around a long time I wish you to reap what you sow.

To everyone else, who will read this post: Have a wonderful and prosperous day!
    Last edited by AlexandraSand; 03-22-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    older chick who obviously has been around a long time got cross with me This remark is about me.

First of all, even the old chick has rights here.
    All here must respect themselves and others. Companions and hobbyists are equal partners here. (Home Page)

We are very tight and friendly community. We are here to have fun and be safe. We help, uplift, support and protect one another.
    We discourage any abuse, verbal and any other kind.

You are newbie, who has only posted twice and managed to piss of few members here. Great start! LOL (eye roll)
    I took great offense to your belittling me and others like me.
    You name calling, spiteful, rude comments, that have been posted in this discussion are unacceptable.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ry-threatening

Here are plenty of older than you members, both male and female, who will be offended with your remarks.

You obviously know how to copy and paste, now please read and comprehend. All of us did that.

As an older chick who obviously has been around a long time I wish you to reap what you sow.

To everyone else, who will read this post: Have a wonderful and prosperous day!
    WOW!? Look darlin I already admitted I missed the rate thing for coed. Do you just like kicking people when they are down? Drawing attention to yourself because you have a lot of time on your hands? Slide up the thread and read that “stalking” rule.

But since you’re here... question. Why is it “younger” chicks can offer QV and “older” chicks want longer appointments? First appointment 90 minutes? Dang!? My knee jerk reaction is older chicks don’t get around like they use to so it takes them longer to answer the door at their Incall? Hell I’m old and everything takes me longer these dayz. And for extra credit... I’ve met up with a few older chicks. (Lied about their age and posted old pics of dayz gone by) and they smell funny. I can’t put my finger on it, nor do I want to, but it reminds me of a combination of Bengay with Massengill Douche with a hint of Geritol. Any ideas what causes that?
    Last edited by Chuchichuchi; 03-22-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    You know what? I had enough.

Your rudeness is appalling.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    You know what? I had enough.

Your rudeness is appalling.
    We must be close in age. I was thinking the same thing!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thread closed - meaning don't restart it elsewhere!

= = = = =

Yes, shaming, rude, bullying, and other less than respectful action herein is not allowed in this community. Don't "make it personal" and that includes "ageism."

FAQ = frequently asked questions

easily found and there is a direct key in the overhead button line:

https://home.ourhome2.net/faq.php
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!