Thread: AmberOktobur: AmberOktobur - AWESOME time with Ms. Oktobur

Verified Hobbyist BCD jrewing40's Avatar

AmberOktobur: AmberOktobur - AWESOME time with Ms. Oktobur

Companion's Handle: AmberOktobur
    Date of Visit: 3/19/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text and PM in Conjunction with each other
    Phone Number: 469-213-0299
    Email Address: ?
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...95#post1034095
    City, State: Fort Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: LFK, DFK, NE, SE, FIV, FIA, DATY, 69, BBBJ, DTBBBJTC, TUMA, FUMA, Prostate Massage, TOYS, CFS, MISH
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's/Early 30's?
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown, Pulled back straight on top and long in the back. Later she rolled it up in a bun for Round 2
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Very Nice demeanor, smiling/laughing, aquamarine contacts, Beautiful V-Shaped face. Somewhat tall (5'7-5'9"-ish), fantastic natural tits probably large C or D cup, and nice long legs and a great ass. Multiple Tattoos in various places on her body, mostly on her back, sides, legs. Very Sexy Woman
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This is probably my fifth time seeing Amber, and it was my best visit with her yet. She is very sweet and accommodating.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by jrewing40; 03-19-2021 at 11:41 PM.

Really good review.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds like a fun visit
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD EasyCompany's Avatar

Ghosted me yesterday

With +24 hour notice and a positive Response to meet Saturday afternoon. When I reached out Saturday morning to lock down the time - crickets. No response.

I know she has issues with her TCB. When I got a response on Friday after my text, I thought I was in. No such luck. I really want to connect with her and my availability is limited due to working from home.

I may try again but this was so disappointing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Just got ghosted too

Sunday afternoon I texted her and a couple of hours later she replied saying she was available. We set to meet an our later, or so I thought, and when I get there I let her know. She texts me back saying she is “almost ready” then nothing, no more communication no more response.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Bad TCB suks

It sounds like she could be banking if she could TCB on occasion
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD goodolboy's Avatar
    I tried last Saturday, but by the time she finaly confirmed the appointment I was out of time. It takes her forever to reply during text conversations.