Thread: Rachelelilyv8: Rachelelilyv8: My 1st Visit - A++

Registered Male (Not Verified) Randomguy2010's Avatar

Rachelelilyv8: Rachelelilyv8: My 1st Visit - A++

Companion's Handle: Rachelelilyv8
    Date of Visit: 3/10/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 7132680441
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Rachelelilyv8
    City, State: BCS, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, SS, CFS, CG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hh
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: 35?
    Hair Color and Length: Light brown to mid back or so
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Attractive, petite, well endowed, saw no tattoos, well proportioned, clean look to her, very calming demeanor, welcoming, never checked her phone during session
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I only wrote reviews if the encounter was really good or really bad. In this case, it was most definitely really good.

I felt like I should keep this lady to myself but I want her to do well so she keeps visiting.

Rachel has a very positive and welcoming attitude. If she is difficult yo reach, it is because she makes a point of never checking her phone during a session. To me, this is a plus, because it means she will do the same for me. Be patient. Text her and wait to schedule. Be kind to her guys.

She was on time and guided me to her location. It was clear that she was ready specifically for me when we were communicating. As someone that has a tight schedule, I value punctuality a lot and she delivered.

Also, her talents leave nothing to be desired. She knows what to do and will also follow your lead if you have something else in mind, provided it's reasonable of course.

I will definitely try to see her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots