Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Lapdance CBJ CFS
Length of Visit: 2.5
Donation: $$.5
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: blonde
Smoking Status: unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: nice Manmade at least D's, hourglass figure, and nice round ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? very much so
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Went in to St James for a routine visit while in town. Usually go in to have great lunch for a good price and get to a show on them lol. So i had my lunch and started watching for the newer girls to start coming in. I ended up finding an attraction to a short sporty blonde that was well rounded. After she went back to the stage and i proceeded to watch. she had me so horny i had to ask the waitress for a suggestion of which girls do extra services. She ended up sending me my little blonde hottie to my table. We talked a few things out and went back to the backroom where she then pushed a chair to block the door way. Once blocked she got on my lap while holding me firmly in her hand and began stroking through my pants. Once she was ready she then got on her knees while i was still in the chair and started unzipping my pants pulled it out and sucked a condom over my dick. she then sucked for awhile until she turned around and with the condom soaking wet with saliva stuck it in her tight vag. She then road me hard until i finally splurged all in the condom. i thought we were done until she went back to her knees pulled the condom off and started sucking up her leftovers. i was then told that they don't get to carry a big enough purse to carry anything to cleanup or put the condom in. So she zipped me up all gooey and told me to take the condom and clean up in the restroom. It was a surprising day and definitely fun filled. I would always recommend St James have never had a bad time there and have been going for 10+ years to that location.