Thread: Shootings in Atlanta Area AMPs

Shootings in Atlanta Area AMPs

i'm just terribly saddened by the shootings, yesterday, at the 3 AMPs in Georgia and the deaths of the 8 people. everyone working and patronizing an AMP today has to have this in mind. a shame on par with senseless school shootings.

i have been distressed by the rise in hostility in the US towards "the others" and now Asian Americans and Asians in the US. Tolerance, acceptance, civility, and generosity of spirit seem in short supply. smh

this post has no value other than selfish catharsis. but i'll say this, i cherish the diversity of people i share this planet with ... they make my life more interesting and more beautiful (as well as adding wonderful stuff to eat to my diet).

i have never patronized an amp (well ... in asia, yes ... but not since) but there is one close by. think i'll bring flowers there today and tell them "thanks" as a way of expressing my personal regret.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    The latest from the Associated Press says, the shooter told police his act of violence was not racially motivated. Seems he blames his sex addiction on the ease and availability of women for sex at massage parlors. The news also states that not all the victims were of Asian decent.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

right. "my sex addiction made me do it! i'm a victim!"
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Some that were shot may have been customers based on names and ages.

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

:( AMP

This is so sad to hear when I first started off I worked at a AMP during the day and danced Fri and Saturday nights. My 18th birthday while everyone was going to prom etc. I was making money it was so fun and we had girls of all ages and raciest. Shape and sizes one lady was by appt only and later found out she was a dom.
    It was a great place but saddley money can come to greed and bad choices for others.
    My prayers and heart go out to the family and friends of everyone

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Been waiting

Been waiting to have this discussion. Absolutely terrible and cowardly to blame these types of actions on a sexual addiction. From what I read on headlines so far, “Asian hate” and “sexualization of Asian women and incel hate” are the trigger words being used. Read the comment above stating that was not the case, but the guy is definitely a creep and the worst of humanity. Legalization, is the best route forward. Too taboo for anyone to fight for though. Private incalls with screening for now for the girls. This is a isolated event obviously, but still. Stay safe, communicate well, and everyone stay frosty.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    100% agreed dodger, well said sir.

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    i'm just terribly saddened by the shootings, yesterday, at the 3 AMPs in Georgia and the deaths of the 8 people. everyone working and patronizing an AMP today has to have this in mind. a shame on par with senseless school shootings.

i have been distressed by the rise in hostility in the US towards "the others" and now Asian Americans and Asians in the US. Tolerance, acceptance, civility, and generosity of spirit seem in short supply. smh

this post has no value other than selfish catharsis. but i'll say this, i cherish the diversity of people i share this planet with ... they make my life more interesting and more beautiful (as well as adding wonderful stuff to eat to my diet).

i have never patronized an amp (well ... in asia, yes ... but not since) but there is one close by. think i'll bring flowers there today and tell them "thanks" as a way of expressing my personal regret.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Thank you dodger for this thread. I too cherish the diversity of people I share this planet with. My life has been enriched by all the different races and ethnicities who have crossed my path. My heart goes out to the families and friends of the victims. So tragic.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

i don't want to detract from the tragedy suffered by these victims, their families, friends, and even interested and sympathetic strangers ... like me (us) ... but ..

Quote Originally Posted by Punty.chris View Post
    Legalization, is the best route forward.
    this .. these folks need acceptance, respect, and protection

Retired Companion
    As this story is still fluid and evolving I am going to close it. Speculation is not warranted here and could lead to misinformation. Closed AE