Thread: just for clarification, dfk =

Figuring It Out

just for clarification, dfk =

Just for clarification ----dfk = deep french kissing, which involves tongue, is that not correct? I've read SO many reviews which include dfk in the account but I've seen those same girls and they're not into it as in don't even want to try it and make clear that they don't want to do that. Yes yes yes I know it very well could be a ymmv thing but life experience affords me a consensus that I'm not a bad looking guy and I do know how to kiss....which begs the question, is my definition of dfk different than other peoples or are guys 'embelishing' reviews or are girls just false advertising?

fwiw I have met one girl on here who makes out like a girlfriend and she's wonderful but unreliable

inquiring minds want to know

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by backformore View Post
    Just for clarification ----dfk = deep french kissing, which involves tongue, is that not correct? I've read SO many reviews which include dfk in the account but I've seen those same girls and they're not into it as in don't even want to try it and make clear that they don't want to do that. Yes yes yes I know it very well could be a ymmv thing but life experience affords me a consensus that I'm not a bad looking guy and I do know how to kiss....which begs the question, is my definition of dfk different than other peoples or are guys 'embelishing' reviews or are girls just false advertising?

fwiw I have met one girl on here who makes out like a girlfriend and she's wonderful but unreliable

inquiring minds want to know
    I love kissing but more times than not the oral hygiene is not up to par, haven't brushed their teeth in days, literally just ate lunch and are reaking from that, poor dental hygiene etc. I literally had someone burp on my mouth... gtfoh. Just like I'm not going to suck a stinky dick or slurp on sweaty balls... this is definitely ymmv. It is hard to comprehend that adults don't know the basics to proper hygiene.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovrboy_1970's Avatar
    I brush my teeth before heading out to the incall, and then once parked there I rinse with Listerine and then open the car door & spit it out on the parking lot. It's probably an amusing sight if anyone sees me do that. But DFK is VERY key to my experience, it's just not an enjoyable session if it doesn't include a lot of it. Just this last week a provider I was with remarked, "your breath is so fresh."

Exactly what Brit said above. Yup.

DFK I've always considered to be on the ymmv spectrum. In some ways deep kissing can be the *most* intimate activity of all.

So it really requires at a bear minimum flawless hygiene: brushed teeth, flossed, mouthwash, mints or listerine dissolvable strips or mint gum *right before meeting* (literally as you are going up to the house, room, up stairs, elevator, whatever). That's just a minimum. You want to smell good in general, be super clean, fresh smelling hair, nice body smell, well groomed.... Those are all the parts you can fully control.

The one you cannot control is the chemistry or attraction level. It's diff for everyone. A handsome guy (in the sense no one would ever call them 'ugly' even if it's not their favorite) who did all the above prep can probably nearly always get dfk if the girl is even remotely open to the idea.

Now that doesn't mean she is very attracted to him. I mean you could be Ryan Reynolds or pick 'some hot guy' and some women just don't like that (similar to how Eva Mendes is nowhere remotely as pretty to me as Eva Longoria - not even close). She's good looking. For sure. But it's not *my* personal thing. Same deal with, say, Kristen Stewart vs Elle Fanning or Anna Kendrick vs Alice Eve. In the latter of both those I'd kill to be with them, the others are decent, sure, and to some they are better than the latter that I prefer, but that's my point.

If you have those kind of looks where virtually "no one" would realistically think your "unattractive" then kissing is a pretty easy activity. If you happen to be super attractive to them, great chemistry, then a killer girlfriend style make-out is super easy (even with a woman who doesn't usually kiss clients).

The point is twofold:
    1) it's largely hygiene (controllable on your part) and
    2) chemistry/looks (not very controllable -- yet one 'can' always make themselves more presentable no matter their genetics).
    -MG

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    If DFK is advertised, then I expect tongues and lips playing together because I love some good DFK while my hands roam:)

As far as hygiene is concerned, I would expect both parties to have a fresh mouth to play with.

Unfortunately, for some odd reason both providers and hobbyist seem to be lacking in the hygiene department from what I read and that is unacceptable, IMO

Figuring It Out
    For the record, I always rinse with listerine immediately prior to the meet and in fact I take a bottle in with me and sometimes rinse upon meeting, offering the listerine bottle to the provider as well. The response is generally “I already rinsed”, however many times I can tell that is not the case.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Backformore,

Don’t worry it’s not you. A lot of providers nowadays advertise activities to get the hobbyist in the door, then don’t offer a lot of the activities they advertised.

Nowadays you have to do a deep research to find what your looking for before you commit to see a provider.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Exactly what Brit said above. Yup.

DFK I've always considered to be on the ymmv spectrum. In some ways deep kissing can be the *most* intimate activity of all.

So it really requires at a bear minimum flawless hygiene: brushed teeth, flossed, mouthwash, mints or listerine dissolvable strips or mint gum *right before meeting* (literally as you are going up to the house, room, up stairs, elevator, whatever). That's just a minimum. You want to smell good in general, be super clean, fresh smelling hair, nice body smell, well groomed.... Those are all the parts you can fully control.

The one you cannot control is the chemistry or attraction level. It's diff for everyone. A handsome guy (in the sense no one would ever call them 'ugly' even if it's not their favorite) who did all the above prep can probably nearly always get dfk if the girl is even remotely open to the idea.

Now that doesn't mean she is very attracted to him. I mean you could be Ryan Reynolds or pick 'some hot guy' and some women just don't like that (similar to how Eva Mendes is nowhere remotely as pretty to me as Eva Longoria - not even close). She's good looking. For sure. But it's not *my* personal thing. Same deal with, say, Kristen Stewart vs Elle Fanning or Anna Kendrick vs Alice Eve. In the latter of both those I'd kill to be with them, the others are decent, sure, and to some they are better than the latter that I prefer, but that's my point.

If you have those kind of looks where virtually "no one" would realistically think your "unattractive" then kissing is a pretty easy activity. If you happen to be super attractive to them, great chemistry, then a killer girlfriend style make-out is super easy (even with a woman who doesn't usually kiss clients).

The point is twofold:
    1) it's largely hygiene (controllable on your part) and
    2) chemistry/looks (not very controllable -- yet one 'can' always make themselves more presentable no matter their genetics).
    Off topic, but I always wonder what guys see in Anna Kendrick. I guess I'll never know.

On topic, DFK more than often means some tongue wrestling. I don't care for kissing, but I can see why girls would be hesitant because of bad hygiene or lack of intimacy.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    I won't comment on what other providers say they do or don't. But I love making out and french kissing, lip sucking, using my hand to cup your face while our mouths do that dance that makes my knees weak, heart race, skin flush and pure and simple just melts my butter! I got gum, mouthwash, toothpaste, and extra new toothbrushes so c'mon over!
    Last edited by KellyDarlin; 03-19-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    "Best Kisser" thread from Aug 2019 in this Austin Coed forum.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ghlight=kisser

Note to the Op as an "FYI": You can search any forum (like this one) individually by using the "search forum" button on the top right of the forum. I put in keywords "best kisser" and lots of other threads (similar to this one) came up.

A'Man

Verified Companion Companion BrigittaBanana's Avatar
    Some people leave misleading reviews as well. On another site I had someone say I greeted him at the door in sexy lingerie.....NEVER HAPPENED lol

Text or PM please :-)
    (262) 427-8745

Outcall only at this time

320/Hr
    220/Hhr
    Fetish and Specific Requests Taken on a Case by Case Basis

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Even though you're rinsing with listerine it might not get rid of something you ate or drank on the way over.
    I don't rinse but I do take a travel toothbrush and travel size tube of tooth paste then brush my teeth, again as I brush before leaving for the appointment, and then brush for a minute when I arrive.

Seldom Seen Smith