Thread: AlexisQT

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AlexisQT

A fake ad?
    Rossboss

Hello friends! I like women that enjoy themselves, and most importantly, who manage to make me feel as sexy as they look.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    A single post, unverified user, pictures way too hot for the price, and doesn't seem to be responding anymore.

Figuring It Out
    This makes three in the last month. Anyone remember Miranda? Same BS. Runs you all over the place but never shows. Wrong hotel, wrong room number. Cat Fishing high mileage pissed off provider me thinks. Says all the right things but has no intention of meeting. Total scam.

This one being no different. Scheduled 8 pm to 10 pm to next day at 1 pm then gone. Who has the time for this bs? And what could they possibly get out of it. And yet no alerts about any of this happening. If it happened to me it happened to others obviously.

AvaMichelleVIP, KaitlynXXX and now AlexisQT. One hobbyist writes a review on the first two the same day. Huh... I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She told me she wasn't able to make it into town

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryugin View Post
    She told me she wasn't able to make it into town
    So she is a legit provider with piss poor TCB skills? I’d believe that if I would have received that text or call.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That I can't tell you, I don't know her that's just what she texted me

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryugin View Post
    That I can't tell you, I don't know her that's just what she texted me
    I hear yah. Issue being that there is a pattern. “Somebody” is behind there handles. Setting appointments, communicating and then “crickets”. At least you didn’t go to an Incall and wait for nothing, then get several different excuses and asked to reschedule only to find out both the next two times “they” aren’t there. Notwithstanding giving a room number that belongs to a 70+ year old dude that’s wondering what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuchichuchi View Post
    Notwithstanding giving a room number that belongs to a 70+ year old dude that’s wondering what you want.
    maybe you just met AlexisQT ??? just sayin'
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    maybe you just met AlexisQT ??? just sayin'
    Always that possibility. Now if only she looked like AlexisQT just saying.

account suspended pending staff investigation
    Did anyone meet her. Couldn’t find any reviews.