Thread: "Overnights" questions?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Question "Overnights" questions?

i see a few ladies advertising "overnights". What is that?

I'm assuming its literally when a provider spends the night with you, but i had several questions about what goes on:

• are you just doing it the whole night?
    • what do you do together when you're not fucking?
    • do you both go to sleep or stay up all night to get your money's worth?
    • any of you (customers & providers) have overnight experiences you can share?

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Overnight means exactly, how it sounds. Multiple hours, usually over 12 hours.

Every girl is different and no one has set rules for it. Everything can be negotiated. Usually man get a companion to hang out with him - dinner, drinks, socialization, BCD time in the evening and sexy morning.
    Or it can be all day date. Or multiple days.

People who desire extended dates like overnight, are not penny pinching and usually are not worried about stay up all night to get your money's worth.

i hope it helps.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits
    I've done many overnights so I figured I'd give my input here. Like Alexandra mentioned, it's great for people who love dinner dates or socializing. I've also done overnights so we could go to a show, theme park, unique event, etc and not be stressed about having time for fun afterward or getting home if we've been drinking.

While it can involve multiple rounds of sex lasting throughout the night, it's most commonly booked by people who want to take their time. And if someone plans to book to keep me awake all night, they better let me know beforehand :P it's something I have to prepare for and account for when thinking about my plans the next day. While it's rarer, staying in for an all-night sex romp is definitely a fun way to use an overnight! I've also used sex to work up an appetite, wind down after a meal, or start the day off right the next morning and it's fun to share that whole experience with someone! But if you're viewing it as your money = how much time you're having sex, you're not only wrong but probably not in the right mindset to enjoy a lengthy appointment anyway. If you can budget for it, it's a great option but if spending that much would make you stressed the whole time about worth vs cost, you might not be able to make the most of the time anyway.

Are you someone who gets excited at the start of the session and then disappointed it's over so early? Overnights might be for you so you can really savor and enjoy a second round later but not suppress that initial excitement. Are you someone who gets nervous and needs a little time to feel comfortable with someone? Then overnights might be for you! Are you traveling for business and don't like going back to an empty hotel room? Overnights are great to help with that! For a lot of people looking for a companion, it's not all about the sex so overnights allow them to talk or cuddle or bathe with someone or take someone out. Companions are just people so there are a ton of things you can while not having sex. Some people also enjoy sleeping with someone next to them or waking up in the morning with someone already there. The general expectation is that sleep will happen and most guys have more going on than me the next day anyway so they need to get some shut eye.

I have seen guys on the forums previously discussing how overnights are a waste, you're paying someone to sleep, etc. If you are looking for a quick release or you don't like getting to know someone more in-depth, then it might not be for you. I know some girls who don't offer them because they're not comfortable doing a longer date with a client. It works great for me and I can be quite the talker so my type of clients like it as it allows for my talking as well as other things. I also see a lot of kinky clients for longer sessions as it can take time to build trust, more communication, set up, aftercare, etc for those sessions to be as wonderful as possible.

This is all my experience and like all aspects of this world, it can be completely different for every girl. I'm not saying that this is what overnight experiences are like for other people because I genuinely don't know. If you are interested in doing an overnight I would recommend finding a girl you click with first (who offers overnights) and seeing if your expectations line up with hers. But with more time together, the possibilities are endless!
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post

People who desire extended dates like overnight, are not penny pinching and usually are not worried about stay up all night to get your money's worth.

i hope it helps.
    I do not know you from Adam, but I deal with the top 10% net worth people on a daily basis in my job. They are in the rich 10% because they do not just piss away money on wasteful things. I could be wrong when it comes pussy, but I doubt it. Yes, rich people want their moneys worth too. Contrary to what yall might think.

Sure they can throw around $3-$5k like pocket change, but again. I know these people. The are my friends and family. They want value no matter what the cost.

And yes of course you can find a dumb ass rich Trust Fund druggie who will give $1k for a shitty time... I am sure yall have a few of those too.
    Last edited by Adonisman; 03-17-2021 at 06:46 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ivy touched on many aspects. I would only recommend an overnight with someone you know. I've done 5 or 6. Depending on the person and my energy. One time I spent an overnight where we both slept 6 hours. Another time I had a very hi sexual energy level for a few months, I mean off the charts and spent an overnight with a lady who I knew was a nympho. I think we passed out for an hour and a half and couldn't keep our hands off each other and were going at it again and again.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I do not know you from Adam, but I deal with the top 10% net worth people on a daily basis in my job. They are in the rich 10% because they do not just piss away money on wasteful things. I could be wrong when it comes pussy, but I doubt it. Yes, rich people want their moneys worth too. Contrary to what yall might think.
    We are still talking about thousands $$$$, right, not $10 or $20 difference in donation, right? That is where "money worthiness" is coming in and "penny pinching."

I am glad, that those people are your friends and family. We like people, who want value, no matter what the cost is! And I would never call them "a dumb ass" or insult them, like you do. But, this is just me. I play nice, even with your family and friends.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by break512 View Post
    i see a few ladies advertising "overnights". What is that?

I'm assuming its literally when a provider spends the night with you, but i had several questions about what goes on:

• are you just doing it the whole night?

This has happened/been expected on only 2 of the overnights I’ve had and they were almost a decade ago when I was much younger and far more wild lol.
    • what do you do together when you're not fucking?

Converse. Enjoy a nice meal, a bottle of wine, after drinks at the hotel bar. Make out by the pool until the staff comes to kick you out because it’s an hour past closing time and some nosy nelly called the front desk to complain. Listen to good music- talk about lyrics and their deeper meaning. Rehash concerts you’ve been to. Basically, have a great damn time enjoying the company of another human being.
    • do you both go to sleep or stay up all night to get your money's worth?

Sleep is required lol. My overnights are usually business trips that involve board meetings for him the next day, a very packed work schedule, or a 10 hour stint schmoozing/networking potential new business contacts at a busy trade show so no one is trying to stay up all night banging. Not to mention, there’s almost ALWAYS a hangover involved at some point in the equation haha
    • any of you (customers & providers) have overnight experiences you can share?
    As I’ve matured in this industry, I’ve learned that extended sessions like overnights and FMTY trips have to be with gentleman I’ve established a good rapport with. There’s nothing like committing to a large block of time like that with a total stranger and discovering you have no commonality and/or nothing stimulating to talk about. For me, it’s a vibe. Human connection is imperative.
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 03-19-2021 at 02:33 PM.