*Mutual Touch
    *Private Incall
    *Mon-Sat

See My Donation Info
    ✳️ https://virginiamassage.wixsite.com/lingam
    Email -Text
    ✳️ Virginia.Lingam.Massage@gmail.com
    ✳️ (757) 656-9384‬

I have a very calculated, unique approach to this type of body care. I understand how appealing it is for you to experience a safe, private, competent and intensely pleasurable sensual session. Because I enjoy what I do and I enjoy creating new ways of delivering a customized experience to each individual, you will reap the rewards of that passion. I have studied the art of both Body Rub and Lingam Massage and have blended them both to give you an enlightening experience.

Sensual Massage might be one of the most Rejuvenating happenings for anyone, when coupled with Lingam Massage the term "relaxation" can seem like an understatement. Lingam Massage has been used for health goals. My soft hands and light touch will leave you feeling relaxed and renewed after each session. Im trained in a variety of Lingam techniques, so I tailor your session to work on your specific goals and needs. I love showing you how just in few minutes of starting your treatments you can already start to feel the enormous difference to your stress level.

The light touches of my fingers will have you completely relax and turned on at the same time. Lingam massage is a fabulous
    Attached Images Attached Images