Thread: Hi Newbie here :) It's super hard being a newbie! :(

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hi Newbie here :) It's super hard being a newbie! :(

I've known about another review site for a few years now but was just introduced to this one a couple days ago. It is insanity trying to find a companian anywhere including here. I dont trust sites without reviews and I dont trust companians without reviews so im sure everyone feels the same about newbies! That still dont take away im still looking lmaoooo I feel im pretty easy to verify in the city as well lol city is too small if you dont know me someone does vica verca. But honestly I dont even get responded to 75% of the time, I mean im no dummy id never ask a stupid question. I usually just reach out wait for response then follow the leader ya know. Any help would be much abliged. I will try to look again tomorrow, I just usually have only daytime alone and at random, evenings I have a beautiful bi gf whos into women as much as me and that would be amazing too just have to give a newbie a shot I guess lol Also I dont mind providing social media etc Ive seen some say they will ask for that but ive never got that far into a convo lmao anyway thanks for reading my rant HMU if you can help ;) Thanks in advance!

Verified Companion Companion Ava LaRue's Avatar
    Welcome to OH2! (officially, lol!)

It can be difficult getting established but don't give up!! Newbie-friendly, well-reviewed providers with excellent TCB and BCD skills do exist, lol!

Hopefully, our schedules will match up on my next trip to SBC in a few weeks!
    Last edited by Ava LaRue; 03-15-2021 at 07:16 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    your so awesome ;)