Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: MMF

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    hmmmmm maybe we need a sticky for this

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tx33_averageJoe's Avatar
    My first MMF experience was I was a sophomore in HS. This girl we both knew liked both my best friend and I but she couldn't decide which one she liked best to date. One day while we were hanging out together someone joked about a threesome. Well that led to a hot tag team session and for about 3 months we were a trio. 3 or 4 times a week. Man that girl loved dick.
    When I was married my ex was pretty vanilla. After my divorce I dated a girl and we got into the swing lifestyle. Mostly house parties, more options available.
    Never had the opportunity come up for a FFM but definitely on my bucket list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD txlongbob's Avatar
    I have had the lucky pleasure to have participated in a MFM several times. What a blast it can be. Even a GB or 2 back in the past. I am up to join in if someone is setting something up. It does take effort however.
    "I like the way you flirt with my mind" Alfred Cano

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Who’s currently seeking/offering mmf?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I was invited to one via tinder. I did not flake. Chick was smoking hot. They were swingers. He definitely encouraged me to get into the lifestyle. But it was clear that to continue playing after our first encounter they wanted me to get into the life and find a girl in the scene. I didn’t end up doing that but the time we spent together was definitely fun. Moral of the story to me was that I was the rare dude that doesn’t flake and keeps his boner. Lol. They seemed to respect that a lot.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7