Thread: Sexiest/Best IOP (Illusion of Passion)

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Talking Sexiest/Best IOP (Illusion of Passion)

Gents - We know sexy is not one body type, hair color, or outfit - but an attitude, a presence, an invitation.

Who are the sexiest ladies you have met? Who provides the best illusion of passion? (we all know its a fantasy)

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Sometimes when presented the label of "IOP", I can't help but feel a tad bit slighted lol .... Because i am very selective about who I see. I say no to more people than I actually choose to meet. (I base who I see off of my own preference, screening, as well as their attitude, online "persona" and approach) But the select few who I do have the pleasure of meeting, I ALWAYS have fun with. I do NOT have any relations or sex with anyone outside the hobby as a personal choice (FYI)

With that being said, all my pent up kinkiness is always unleashed upon the lucky guy I choose to actually see. I have over the years, learned how to give in to that animalistic urge and have the best uninhibited sex, in all of its glory and raw passion. Just barely caressing and kissing will leave me completely soaked before any activities have even started. Being an open, versitile, little nymph of a switch, with my love for all things sex allows me to be able to cater to a number of requests and fantasies....even though, as far as fantasies go, I have QUITE a few myself that appease to the appetite of many a men with different tastes.

I enjoy catering to men and their fantasies. Something about seeing a man cum really does it for me. As my reputation proceeds me, I am of course, all about safety, but if I must admit, I have the wildest thoughts as a man is eating my juicy pussy. I have came on quite a few faces just imagining them filling me with their cum lol.

I'm sure the great men I have seen could attest to my ravenous appetite in the bedroom when it comes to time to feed me that cock and cum. My mouth and pussy make quite the droolfest!!!! With my own purposeful deprival of no sex until a session, I am indeed ready to drain a man as well as leave us both spent and in utter bliss. Along side with my humble collection of toys, (especially my Domi and metal NJOY g-spot wand), I can't say I have any complaints when it comes to the exclusive gentleman that I see.....

Lol the only complaints I seem to have, only come from people I have not and choose not to see (big shrug)!!!

My point is, that my eagerness, pleasure, soaked pussy and the cum I drench your face and cock with are very real indeed lol no "illusion" here.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 05-08-2020 at 06:02 AM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    ^^^I’m sold Deja. We need to meet!
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    ^^^I’m sold Deja. We need to meet!
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Well, I know I'm in the minority, i posted this (edited) to a similar board a while back and it got the flame party started.

I know that IOP (faking it) is the Holy Grail for most hobbyists. Not for this one! Again, quoted from a previous but related conversation on the "other" board, a long time ago:

"(IOP) is demeaning and insulting to both me and the provider, as it implies that:

1. I can't tell between IOP and real passion. Well, I've been here since ASPD days, had a "few" encounters locally and a lot more overseas and in Las Vegas. Some would call me a senior citizen; I prefer to think of myself as a well - seasoned gentleman. I know the difference and have become somewhat skilled and very discerning about the providers I see, because you can smell the BS in the way their barely literate ads are "written". I see a "new" provider on the average of once every 5 - 7 years. Universally, they are over 40. Some are over 50.

2. It's also insulting to the specific provider and providers in general in that in the (OP on the "other" board)'s world view, providers are only motivated by money and are incapable of feeling passion either. I categorically reject both. Bad providers have cost me tens of thousands of dollars and my health over the decades; good provides are worth their weight in platinum. But in (OP)'s view, they are all just gold digging harlots incapable of having any human feeling except greed.

I have gone as long as 7 - 8 years without seeing a provider because none could pass MY screening.

It's sad that (OP) has such a narrow view of human sexuality that you can only measure it in dollars and cents. It's also a sad comment that another hobbyist can't raise his hand and say, "I've got a great long term (3 years plus) relationship with a provider and we really enjoy each other's company."

The view that providers are only motivated by one thing says more about (OP)'s inability to see providers for what they really are - human beings with wants, needs, and desires that go far beyond the mere monetary.

It's individuals that think IOP is the be-all and end-all that give our collective gender a bad rap. Look what happened to what was once a great, respectful, communicative board (ASPD) that turned into the harlot hater haven that is ECCIE.

Does (OP) see all women through the same limited lens that (OP) sees providers? Your mothers? Your spouses? Your daughters? What will your legacy be - "He made a shitload of money and screwed every bimbo within a time zone"?

I will be more than satisfied if someone remembers me as honest, straightforward, compassionate, and not afraid to laugh at my shortcomings (and I have many) and learn from others whose hearts and minds are open to my thoughts. That will be just fine."

Again not referring to the OP of this OH2 thread, but the OP on the "other" board!

Just my $0.02 on "IOP"

Briefly...

I'd say, for me <-, somewhere between GFE and IOP... that said, sanity and to agree is key. (I'm rhyming, but don't mean to)... but, yeah, the hobbyist is looking for something... the provider either explicitly says "no gfe", which precludes IOP, or may be open...

Discuss the fantasy, agree or don't, and engage. It's always either person's choice to stop or end or whatev (or it should be), but basic expectations should be honest and established, courtesy/consideration/respect maintained, and however it works out, there's no need to be ugly.

Some ppl on either side may have triggers or change their minds, but honesty and agreement at the beginning is key, I think. It's similar, a lot, to trying to set up a BDSM scene... you can't spring that on someone, or you ought not.

I could go on, but I should stop, and I'm gonna....

Be cool, be safe, don't harm.

^^^^^
    What he said.