Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bibi was just what I needed

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Never been upchared by anyone, and BB is the last girl I would expect that from. She is so sweet and loveable.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Amen to that, nobody is more loveable and sweet, than BB. Which is why some comments puzzle me.

BB is sweet to YOU guys. not everyone. unless there are cameras in the room you can watch to make sure she is sweet to everyone. I question the legitimacy that these women never seem to have a bad day in some peoples eyes. The encounters are always stellar, or you can get past certain "issues" that others are bothered by. I dont know, i can only speculate since i dont go into the room when another guy is having a session. I have yet to have a bad session with Asa but ill be fine if she is off once in a while. shes human. she is friendly enough i would give her another chance, unless she pulled a fast one on me then she would get no more money. That goes for anyone.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Biglips, I never said BB couldn't have a bad day, of course she can. I'm simply saying that I have personally seen BB more times than any other Spa girl, and she has always been sweet. These sessions have all been spaced in time, over 4 years, or so. As long as she has been around, of course she has had ''off'' sessions.

BB is consistent, you got Fake Ass Stalkers talkin' about their Bitch that used to have the BB name, before they got fat and washed up, this particular Stalker has a hard on for the BB turned Jessica, turned fat and dumpy and "retired", also known as too fucking fat and ugly to continue. The "real" BB, he calls her, like she's a Nothing without a fake-ass made up Spa Name.

Luxury's BB is light years better than washed up, Jessica/BB, whose Bitch promotes her dumpy self here and on ECCIE when he's not banned under 8 or 9 fucking handles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2