Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CFS, lots of BBBJ, TS, Bodymsliding, titty action, masssage
    Length of Visit: 60 min
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Nice big titties! Perfectly sized ass. Short, Hair down half her back, very cute
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This is the second time I've been to Luxury. The first time I met with Black Pink. This time, I called ahead and wanted to set up a time with Asa, but she wasnt available until after 6pm. I was trying to set something up for around 2:30pm. I couldnt wait, so I rolled the dice and went over as a walk in.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Really good review. Seems like BB's hair is a little longer than when I saw her last. Big ass titties is right!

That was not BlackPink you saw, she has been gone for a good month. Luxury is that rare Spa where a walk-in can bank on success. BB really takes care of her clients.. For Russian fans, she is a must-visit, and the only true Russian delivery vehicle in AMPville

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Very nice

Nice job, I have not had the pleasure of this girls company yet, but certainly intend to.
    As for yur cover question, I just say "No Thank you" and shake my head, they always get the message, if they are of the Faith. Just know in advance if a girls is not practicing the Faith.

It is best to know in advance, but there are certain girls who change Churches, as quickly as some people change socks. In those cases, a game plan must be drawn up in advance, and you must be willing to change Horses in the middle of the stream.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nice to see a strong write up for BB. She doesn't get the love she deserves, sometimes. She really is a great Provider.

I had a great time with her, personally cant say a negative thing.

She wasn’t for me. If I wasn’t already doing the deed I would of definitely changed to ASA. I got up charged for a tip. First time and last time that will happen. I know what to do next time something like that happens even if I’m already in the middle of an appointment. Best to do as much research as you can on the girl you’re interested in go back several pages on reviews cause some people like to bump old reviews to burry the bad ones. But this site attempts to handle that better than the other one.

You got upcharged on bareback. If you had followed my posts, of which I have made several, you could have negotiated away from the upcharge before you paid it. Far as I can tell, nobody else has ever posted about BB and any upcharge attempt. I have seen her 5 times, no upcharge ever was spoken about, and Bareback happened the last 3 times. BB is very accomodating if you treat her nice, and she is one of the warmest, sweetest people you will find, anywhere.

how exactly are you supposed to negotiate when your going at it and the lady stops you and asks for more money? AFTER services were already agreed upon BEFORE she took the money and returned back to the room. First and last time that will happen to me. Who wouldn't be caught off guard by that? I was already in her going at it several minutes before she wants to stop and asks for more money. what would you do?
    I didnt feel like arguing, at that point i just paid it and got the nut and left. I wont see her again so it really doesnt matter at this point, but i am definitely going to pass information off just in case she may attempt to try that again and it is documented so people can make an informed decision.
    Your experience is not the same as others all the time obviously.

What happened Big Lips? are you saying she agreed to bare right away, and was doing it before she decided to stop and ask for more bread?

Maybe Biglips will clarify, but that appears to be his position. Hard to imagine BB agreed to, um, BB, then minutes in decided she could squeeze more money out, by halting activities and asking for more cash. That strains credulity, but I want to hear (read) more, if that is what happened. Like a detailed response. Because if that was my experience, You would get at least 3 paragraphs detailing every moment.

that is exactly what i am saying. And what i wrote in my review. when she entered the room i explained to her what i was looking for and she agreed and knew going in when she collected the money what i was looking for. She took like 10 minutes to come back to the room after i told her what i wanted and she took the money. I daty for a good 10 plus minutes in 69. then i was ready. she laid down on her back and i went in, and was going at it for maybe 2 to 3 minutes tops before she stopped me and said something about a tip. I replied more money? she said yes. i said for no condom she said yes. i walked over to my clothes and got a few extra bills, i laid down and twenty and she replied, "only 20" in a snarky voice. I put down 70 or 80 extra dollars total all the money in my hand where she could see i did not have anymore (in my hand) then she said "ok" then proceeded to let me get the nut without a cover then said something like no cover is crazy. she didnt let me cip and when she showered me i just wanted to leave afterwards. she laughed as i was walking out the door. she didnt even rub her boobs on me. I had a great time with ASA so i dont know what bibis problem was. if she is burned out or something dont take the appointment, its that simple.

I dont know how much clearer i can be. All that was in my review. I wont see her again, the only positive thing i can say about her is her bj was pretty good. she kept deep throating and moving her tongue side to side on my head and sucking my balls. It seems pretty simple to comprehend. it's in my review. I dont have anything against lux. that was the first bad experience ive had there, but i still got a nut so there's that.

spare me ANY "guessing" "filling in the blanks" or anything in that realm. its really not complicated to understand. some of you that she has seen for however long probably got a better report with her than someone she just met. Either way, im not interested in seeing her again. Some of you that have seen her multiple times without issue can just accept that is not the case all the time with everybody. There isnt a point in trying to find out why, because it doenst happen to you so what do you care? It is, what it is. There are other women there. Since then ive seen ASA a few more times and everytime has been great. no need to write reviews about her because you already know, and ive already done a review about how great she is. IF you would like to know anything else i would suggest pming me cause i dont know how much more clear i can be on this issue.

Thanks for the detail, and I disagree that it is what it is, no use in finding out why. Service is 90% of a session to me, and if a Lady does as you described, I want to know, and if possible, why, especially when that deviates from previous experiences. Ladies that ''upsell'' rarely last, and yours is the only one I have heard of connected to BB. Not saying your account isn't true, it rings true to me, and if it didn't, I wouldn't hesitate saying so.

Verified Hobbyist
    Damn,

Someone got schooled or forgot where he was!!! BB has never up charged me nor did she request a Cum outside. Well maybe once as my cum was dripping out of her pussy she mentioned she did not like that. I apologized and tried to help clean up but to no avail....

I wouldnt say schooled, but definitely scammed. The joke is on her, she wont get another penny from me. I give my money to ASA.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast