Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CFS, lots of BBBJ, TS, Bodymsliding, titty action, masssage
    Length of Visit: 60 min
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Nice big titties! Perfectly sized ass. Short, Hair down half her back, very cute
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This is the second time I've been to Luxury. The first time I met with Black Pink. This time, I called ahead and wanted to set up a time with Asa, but she wasnt available until after 6pm. I was trying to set something up for around 2:30pm. I couldnt wait, so I rolled the dice and went over as a walk in.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Really good review. Seems like BB's hair is a little longer than when I saw her last. Big ass titties is right!

That was not BlackPink you saw, she has been gone for a good month. Luxury is that rare Spa where a walk-in can bank on success. BB really takes care of her clients.. For Russian fans, she is a must-visit, and the only true Russian delivery vehicle in AMPville

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Very nice

Nice job, I have not had the pleasure of this girls company yet, but certainly intend to.
    As for yur cover question, I just say "No Thank you" and shake my head, they always get the message, if they are of the Faith. Just know in advance if a girls is not practicing the Faith.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    It is best to know in advance, but there are certain girls who change Churches, as quickly as some people change socks. In those cases, a game plan must be drawn up in advance, and you must be willing to change Horses in the middle of the stream.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nice to see a strong write up for BB. She doesn't get the love she deserves, sometimes. She really is a great Provider.

I had a great time with her, personally cant say a negative thing.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She wasn’t for me. If I wasn’t already doing the deed I would of definitely changed to ASA. I got up charged for a tip. First time and last time that will happen. I know what to do next time something like that happens even if I’m already in the middle of an appointment. Best to do as much research as you can on the girl you’re interested in go back several pages on reviews cause some people like to bump old reviews to burry the bad ones. But this site attempts to handle that better than the other one.