Thread: Member status message on Avatar if subject to scrutiny by staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar

Member status message on Avatar if subject to scrutiny by staff

I have asked in the past about a pecking order message put on staff members Avatars in the past.

This question is about when a member of the site has attention drawn to them and consequences there of.

I have noticed that when a member is banned, there usually is a Banned message on their Avatar. But *I* think that is not being treated as mandatory for this message to be included on all banned members Avatars. I come to this conclusion since one member who is very verbose on this site hasn't shown posting in a small while. And a thread has appeared accusing this member of activities that, if proven, can bring legal consequences.

Am I correct in my assumption that not all banned members have that message attached to their avatar?

If so, I think it would be helpful that any member who is banned have the moniker put on their avatar so as no confusion can come of their status and to also keep someone from taking their identity and using it while the true member is locked out of using his account (if that happens during a ban.) This could possibly help Providers screening process.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ty for asking.

The process for adjusting avatars has never always been immediate, nor is such action always visible to members at large.

All staff has the capability to assign member infractions but permanent points will now be awarded only by the site administrator.

Staff may also in extreme instances immediately ban members for major cause.

You may be interested in the following link to a thread in this forum.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?431848
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!