Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Slippin' and Slidin', Peepin' and Hidin' with Emma Last Night

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    Is Emma still only working until 6:00?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I don't know how late Emma works, but I bet she's more PSE in her sleep than most girls are when wide awake.

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    I don't know how late Emma works, but I bet she's more PSE in her sleep than most girls are when wide awake.
    If you’re not Chung, how many promoters does Luxury have to promote, bumping and exaggerate about Luxury ladies? You’re doing great job for Chung and Luxury.

Verified Hobbyist
    Vadc,

If your head spins around and explode over these comments. Let me add that Emma can lick the inside of your eyeballs through your ass during TUMA. No just one persons but all agree. So how is that promoting? Information being passed to one and another. Emma is a damn good time. Ask Jessica if you can and go on over ther and get your oil changed.

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    To be fair and honest to this post:
    I can’t remember it was Emma or Asa I met 3 weeks ago or so. Whoever she was, she had ok face with very sweet personality that was willing to do anything. She was on skinny side for typical Asian lady. I will guess late 30 to 40s. She fucked good or I fucked well. She was tight. Afterward, she was talking about how my dock was compatible with her pussy. Not too big, not too small. Whole time, I was thinking “oh shit, how much cum from how many guys are deposited in her”.
    Still I will give big yes for her sweet personality, willingness and compliment of how perfect my dick was.

ECCIE and OH2 FOREVER!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2