Thread: For the Ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD

For the Ladies

Something a little different. I'd like to offer free massages/body rubs for the ladies with absolutely ZERO expectations in return (really). I love giving massages and sensual body rubs! I'm not formally trained or certified. However, I'm very good at delivering full-body massages and rubs that will leave you completely relaxed and de-stressed. I have strong, gentle hands that enable me to find and relieve tight, knotted muscles. I pride myself on being a gentleman, and I will be completely respectful to any/all boundaries established at the beginning of the session. It's completely your choice to be nude or to cover your lady bits. I have a portable massage table, and I use light fractionated coconut oil that's great for moisturizing the entire body without feeling greasy. Please PM me if you are interested (ladies only please).

Verified Companion Companion
    Ok! So since I feel like this post could come off as sketchy to a lot of my fellow providers (I’d be one of them ��), I’d like to say that I saw him today and he really IS a perfect gentleman! And easy on the eyes too��. He brought his own massage table, oil and even a freaking massage gun y’all! Such a lovely session❤️ I’ve already vouched for him with cK the last time we met so I guess he’s just not gotten around to verifying him yet BUT he’s a super sweetheart and it was a great time ��