Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Diet tips!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slocum View Post
    I did Keto for 10 days in January and lost 5 pounds but I gave it up because I was getting some adverse effects on the bike, especially when doing high intensity stuff like Far West/Ladera repeats. Also, I'd get really hungry during my longer workouts. Maybe that's good, but I didn't like.
    I did KETO as well and had success, the problem was my triglycerides went off the charts. It wasn’t a healthy option for me.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Get you some sea moss, or even grapefruits they curb your appetite..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Lay off the carbs and eat more protein. Eat smaller portions. No late night snacking. Lay off sodas if you drink them. Stay away from products with sugar. they are empty calories.

Here is a tip: Eat breakfast like a Queen; lunch like a Princess; and dinner like a pauper.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    One meal a day, every other day.
    Only proven life extension i've ever heard of is caloric restriction.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    I've been on Adkins for years. Lost 42 pounds on it in a month and a half then kept it off by sticking to the diet and only allowing myself 2 'cheat' days a month.
    Before I started I went through my pantry and threw out, or gave away, any food that was white or made with white ingredients i.e. bread, tortillas anything made with
    flour.
    The diet's pretty easy - high protein low to no carbs & fat content doesn't matter, high or low, so you can eat all the chicken, beef, pork, salads, veggies you want. You have to curb the fruit because of the carbs
    but other then that it's easy, for me at least, to follow.

Seldom Seen Smith

Verified Companion Companion asiandollfantasy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    I am looking for some diet tips. I gained the "Covid 19" as in I gained 19 pounds....ok,ok it was 22. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share your favorite diet tips . I need some help here as I love to eat.

My tip is to get "My Fitness Pal" it's a free app that counts your calories. Also I went to a Doctor who told me he had the perfect diet program. I said "oh tell me,tell me" and he said" push yourself away from the table." ***eyeroll***

actually what works for me is fasting, and at the same time as much as u can avoid sugar and carbs...

2mos ago i gained 20lbs, and in less than a month i loose 15lbs already...

fasting is a lil bit difficult, for 1st 2 weeks, but once ur body get use to it, youll be okay... and also u have to make sure u dont have any underlying issue with ur body or not sick or something if u wana do it... its like if u have an ulcer u cant really do that....
    https://onlyfans.com/pamela1212

i kiss if ur breath is fresh, so make sure brush teeth and take shower, bbbj but make sure clean ur cock, i dont suck smelly cock..

300hh
    400hr
    rates not nego...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was going to write a big detailed thing. But, I thought it would sound too authoritative and boring. So, I'll add 2 tips.

Someone else mentioned grapefruit. I recommend adding them as a snack, but be ware of eating to many acidic foods. I read a long time ago that grapefruits not only fill you up, but also seem to promote your metabolic rate.

If you're exercising, don't forget the sailors and pirates. Add spinach and oranges to your diet. Spinach and oranges seem to have a symbiotic relationship in our bodies. Eating plenty of spinach seems to act like a natural steroid and oranges seem to help your body absorb nutrients from spinach. Popeye makes sense now? As a plus, you won't get scurvy, "yar". Again, beware of eating too much acidic food.

Fun story: I once ate several oranges per day for a couple of weeks. One day I go to the bathroom and it burned when I pee. I was furious and thought my GF at the time had given me an STD. Trip to the clinic later, I find out it was just the acidic levels in my body due to eating so much citrus. Thankfully I went to the clinic before calling my girlfriend at the time.
    Que?

Retired Companion
    OMG - thank you for posting that. One time I got into that Vitamin water and it was the citrus flavored and oh - same thing happened to me. Same thing - I drank a couple each day - and when I when to the bathroom - it burned. My doctor said the same thing. I never knew because I thought citrus was good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by ouriago View Post
    I was going to write a big detailed thing. But, I thought it would sound too authoritative and boring. So, I'll add 2 tips.

Someone else mentioned grapefruit. I recommend adding them as a snack, but be ware of eating to many acidic foods. I read a long time ago that grapefruits not only fill you up, but also seem to promote your metabolic rate.

If you're exercising, don't forget the sailors and pirates. Add spinach and oranges to your diet. Spinach and oranges seem to have a symbiotic relationship in our bodies. Eating plenty of spinach seems to act like a natural steroid and oranges seem to help your body absorb nutrients from spinach. Popeye makes sense now? As a plus, you won't get scurvy, "yar". Again, beware of eating too much acidic food.

Fun story: I once ate several oranges per day for a couple of weeks. One day I go to the bathroom and it burned when I pee. I was furious and thought my GF at the time had given me an STD. Trip to the clinic later, I find out it was just the acidic levels in my body due to eating so much citrus. Thankfully I went to the clinic before calling my girlfriend at the time.

Retired Companion
    Thank you guys and gals. It's been a month and I have lost 3 pounds. Not alot but nice and easy wins the race. This last month I cut out sweets and drank alot more water plus started walking 1 mile 3 times a week. The struggle is real:)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Ya may want to consider adding Apple Cider Vinegar to your diet also. 15 ML a day should do. Also dilute it or rinse your mouth out after a shot. The acid from the vinegar is harmful to your teeth if not quickly removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPBBreTJYY&t=2s
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I read two books

The Obesity Code by Dr. Jason Fung
    The Fast Diet by Dr. Michael Mosely and Mimi Spencer

From that I came up with the following regime:
    On Monday and Thursday I skip breakfast and lunch and eat 500 calories for dinner
    The five other days, I don't eat until 11am, but I don't limit calories.

I lost 35lbs doing this. I also mostly eat sensibly (No simple carbs, no sodas, no processed or junk food), but I was already doing that when I needed to lose 35lbs.
    I like extreme teasing, prostate massage and light bondage - you know, the usual

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    There is no magic diet or pill. You have to eat right, exercise, sleep right and cut down on alcohol and sodas and other high sugar/salt foods

Walk 2-3 miles a day, drink a gallon of water, and you will loose weight.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    OMG - thank you for posting that. One time I got into that Vitamin water and it was the citrus flavored and oh - same thing happened to me. Same thing - I drank a couple each day - and when I when to the bathroom - it burned. My doctor said the same thing. I never knew because I thought citrus was good for you!
    Haha! Yeah, the thing is "too much of anything is bad". Fat is demonized, but your body needs it and it's good for you. Avoiding it too much causes health issues and even causes you to gain weight. Balance is key always and within context. What your body can't use now, it'll store for later or get rid of it. Your body stores by creating fats. If the components stored are always abundant and remain unused the fat never goes away. When it can't be stored it throws away, the process is taxing. It wastes a lot of energy and other things your body needs, possibly leading to other health issues. Over use of the liver and waste of water for example. It's amazing how many things are related and affects everyone in different ways.
    Que?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2