Thread: Enticing Orchids: 1ST Time with Enticing Orchids!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Enticing Orchids: 1ST Time with Enticing Orchids!!!!!!

Companion's Handle: Enticing Orchids
    Date of Visit: 03/08/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm than sms text
    Phone Number: she will provide with text
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...nticing-Orchid
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: body exploration, bbbj, daty, doggy, miss, cowgirl and more of the same
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: brown in braids
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: mixed
    Companion Description: fine as hell.....tall with a slender frame, 36B tits, nice firm ass to die for if behind, flat stomach and sexy eyes- contacts maybe....
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? definitely exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh Yeah!

Public comments:
    Went through the standard pm and then text with address and once I arrived, I texted and she provided apt. number and left the door unlocked for me to enter...And when I went in, this sexy and tall mixed beautiful lady came around the corner and damn.....a smile immediately came to face as she was wearing a 2 piece nighty see through with that great ass fully exposed.....toned with a great smile and soft music playing in the background......she laid down on the bed as I got undressed and I could tell this was going to be another great catch..........enjoy!!!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Yes she's amazing. One of my regulars. Amazing personality treats you like a friend. Seriously a cool beautiful lady. If you haven't seen her you should. Great review!