Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Baton Rouge

Verified Companion Companion
    We do very well in Baton Rouge.. They are not Ncns and pre-book better than Nola for sure. I don’t think I’ve ever had a Ncns in BR to be honest. I’m not sure how a girl gets ripped off is she screens properly. If you’re a risk taker and looking for low hanging fruit, stg has plenty of options. I didn’t see the op mention any specific activities though so I’m not sure where that came from.

Don't drink & drive on Easter especially in Baton Rouge

goodluck:

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Discreet referrals View Post
    We do very well in Baton Rouge.. They are not Ncns and pre-book better than Nola for sure. I don’t think I’ve ever had a Ncns in BR to be honest. I’m not sure how a girl gets ripped off is she screens properly. If you’re a risk taker and looking for low hanging fruit, stg has plenty of options. I didn’t see the op mention any specific activities though so I’m not sure where that came from.
    You are a local agency, probably a tad different.

I'm speaking of those who come in from far off places for only a day or 2 who don't have anyone advertising for them.

Maybe things have changed, but NOLA was always better than Baton Rouge in rates and bookings.

Don't really know what the GFE market is doing now. Come to think of it, I've never really seen many agencies have issues, because there are so many girls to choose from.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2