Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any Pink Floyd fans in da house?

[QUOTE=Luvzlife;171974]
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Attachment 35253

So, I'm pretty sure David Gilmour is still alive. I know Syd Barrett is dead and yes, it is awesome how the group continued to look out for him and honor him. "Shine On, You Crazy Diamond" was written about him. Great song.

- - - Updated - - -

“Wish You Were Here” is my favorite album.
    It was the perfect follow-up album to TDSOTM. I just remember how blown all our minds were when we were hearing this stuff for the first time!

Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    9 lol
    My 8 year old grandman loves Andy Griffith
    ..he says "nana thats a cool cowboy show" lol

AND he luvs ACDC and Pink Floyd!!
    It's fun when you get to pass on your musical influences to your offspring. Bob Marley, James Brown and Glen Campbell are some of our family favorites.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    yes it is....my soninlaw/his dad loves Ozzy so he has been introducing Brax to that...his mom loves country so I told her "no country allowed except the good ol boys like Willie"..lol
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey2 View Post
    There's also Australian Pink Floyd who come to KC every few years and are also very good.

And speaking of Pink Floydian things, one of my top five concerts, spectacle-wise, was Roger Water's The Wall which was here a few years ago. An amazing experience!
    Damian Darlington came from Aussie Floyd to Brit floyd. I've also seen Aussie floyd and think Brit Floyd is better.

I saw them the last time they were here - 2017 - and thought it was a great show. I'm already committed to around a dozen shows between now and October and just couldn't fit this one in. Glad every had a good time.

There was a 2 hour show on PBS last night about Brit Floyd. And, yes, David Gilmour is still alive.
    “That’s my secret, Cap. I’m always angry”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2