Thread: Morg lee: Morg Lee cheerleader/gymnast

East of Dallas takes me an hour to get into Dallaa

Morg lee: Morg Lee cheerleader/gymnast

Companion's Handle: Morg lee
    Date of Visit: 03/03
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text / PM
    Phone Number: 469-205-6654
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?110792-Morg-lee
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yrs
    Activities: LFK DATY BBBJ MPCFS several variations, Doggie several variations
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hour
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Brown
    Smoking Status: Not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Definitely a spinner right around 5 ft 100lbs soaking wet. Perfect boobs and butt. She is cute.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met my expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I have been hoping that this little hotty would pop back up. I guess she has had some trouble with access to her previous account Morgan Lee so she started a knew one mentioned it to her to contact CK to get that taken care of.
    Saw her ad so reached out and saw her last night. She has a smokin hot spinner body. Went through what I like doing had a fun time I was weak in the knees walking out the door. She is new but looking to please. I found a gentle hand and by letting her know what I was doing and what I wanted to do put her at ease.
    If you like hot little spinners go see her. Her body alone is worth admission in my opinion. She is fairly new so YMMV while she is figuring this all out.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Mustache; 03-04-2021 at 01:25 PM.