Companion's Handle: sexisimone
Date of Visit: 3/2/21
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: provided after screening
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128166%3B
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Somewhat
Activities: GFE, BBBJ, DATY, Standing Missionary, Doggy, CG
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: $350 + Extra for Photos
Approximate age of Companion: 24
Hair Color and Length: dark brown/black to shoulders
Smoking Status: N/A
Ethnic/Racial background: Romanian/French
Companion Description: Thin, Slender, and Amazingly beautiful
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely

Public comments:
I decided to jump on the forums and happened to notice her post. After some research and reading all of the positive feedback posts about her, I decided to send her a message to set something up. She responded fairly quickly and was very easy to verify with. She was responsive and courteous and patient setting up a time based on my availability.

The next day I arrived at her incall and we met a few minutes later than we had planed, but not something she could control. She kept me informed the entire time and when it was finally time to meet I was not disappointed.

Everything posted (photos and positive feedback) is completely accurate. She has an amazing personality and is very easy to talk to - Even if you are the shy type in these kind of scenarios. Her pictures are accurate and I think she looks even more amazing in person. Beauty, Personality, and Brains all in a slender package

My time with her was unrushed and with a number of different activities. I would Highly recommend Simone if you haven't gotten the chance to meet her.

I took a few photos, which she will most likely update her profile with! I would definitely schedule time to see her again sometime. One of my new ATF!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.