Hi all!!

Attachment 799452

I am finally back in Mueller area after recovering from back surgery. I have limited availability reserved for familiar friends! For appts, I am choosing at my discretion. Please do not inquire if you have had a lot of exposure to people or are back working in a close-quartered environment. I miss everyone but am still trying to be very discerning with who I am around. Hopefully we can have some fun!

Wanna be sweet and send me a BDAY gift? Cashapp: $itsjaderose

Or bring me a wishlist item when you come see me: heb gift card, massage gift card, juiceland gift card, Starbucks gift card, paleo/grain free snacks

Availability:
Today: 1230p-8p
Thurs: 6-10p
Fri: 9a-5p
Sat-sun: UNAVAILABLE

Can’t see me in person but want to still be apart of the fun? Check out my page for sexy photo shoots, selfies, and some steamy videos.

Onlyfans.com/itsjaderose

Twitter.com/itsjaderose

I am friendly, bubbly, a little goofy, personable, sex/body positive, compassionate, grounded, emotionally intelligent, and very versatile. I believe life is about adventure and that exploring various realms of pleasure is healthy and necessary for a fruitful life! I am into a variety of things and I love getting to know different peoples enjoyments. If you have something you’ve always wanted to try, feel free to ask! I’ve been around for a while, have over 150 great reviews on Eccie and frequently named as one of Austin’s best CW sessions! I am a former award-winning BBW adult film performer and you can google me to find my old videos and photos! Most consider me to be a small bbw these days.

My specialties:

-*World-rocking cock worship (I love a sloow build up, BLS, lots of tongue tricks and eye contact before the main course, true worship)

-GFE OR PSE (take your pick: a wild and energetic ride or slower and super cuddly.. or pick both!)

-Relaxing FBSM (a skilled rub to sooth your nerves followed by an even happier ending... I mean, what’s much better than that?) I am trained in therapeutic massage.

-Role-playing (all kinds but I particularly loove being daddy’s girl or naughty sister!)

-Kinky adventures/public play (I’m very open minded and am into many kinks, as well as discreet public adventures! no worries of judgement here!)

-DOUBLES available with lots of cuties including britttany love, alexis02305, Julia eve, Bella love, Dara malaika, Nikki deluca, stella shines & open to meeting more!

Standard Rates:

(COVID note: due to my low volume these days I will be excluding some services as marked below and only available for appts $160+, thanks for understanding!)
GFE/
30 min: $180
60 min: $300
90 min: $360
120min: $440

Cock worship/
30 min: $160
60 min: $280

CBJ Cock Worship/
30 min: $120 - currently unavailable
60 min: $220

Massage Rates:

Massage only/
30 min: $40 - currently unavailable
60 min: $80 - currently unavailable
90 min: $140 - currently unavailable
120 min: $180

L1
30 min: $80 - currently unavailable
60 min: $120 - currently unavailable
90 min: $180
120 min: $220

L2 (massage w/ shorter CW at end)
30 min: $160
60 min: $240
90 min: $280
120 min: $320

Inquire about longer rates and doubles rates.

My NO list:
BBFS
SS
Greek (with most)
DATO (giving)

Screening:

-The more you provide me upon contact, the easier the process will be! Please provide a handle or any references as well as requested appt and time, text will receive quickest reply. Alternative screening is available for newbies, being new to the state I am more flexible with screening This summer but do need some form of verification for my safety only. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Text preferred———> 512-686-7046