Thread: I was scam over $ 1265.00 maybe you can help or point me in the right direction

Verified Companion Companion ExoticReb's Avatar

I was scam over $ 1265.00 maybe you can help or point me in the right direction

So i have been looking for a new home (house not apartment) to move into, i need to be out by the 15th of this month . This past friday i was supposed to have started my new chapter in my new home that i found and was "approved for'. Unfortunately, that was not the case. It was a scam who sadly to say got me for the application fee and little more than the deposit total $1265.00.i was supposed to send the remaining amount for the home. Few days later when i was going to send i wasn't able to because i didn't get to my bank in time and i was waiting on my debit card to come in the mail if i hadn't caught on that same. So one of the red flags that i pick up on was the way the guy kept hounding me for those 3days within payment (when i say hounding more like blowing up my phone both calls and text) i was working doing a deep cleaning job, and all i hear is my phone going crazy. It is the 'so call owner" finally i answer it and first thing i hear is have i been able to send payment? I reply 'no i am working right now, that when i was done i will try to get to the bank. Now this is what i thought was odd!!! He reply with "when did i think that would be?'
    let me state this, i was supposed to move in on the 28th this was like 2 days prior. Even if i wanted to i could have waited, but i wanted to pay it as soon as i was able so i could move in. (didn't have water at the current place pipes busted) so, of course i wanted to give the rest of what was financially require of me to move in. Finally i said whenever the job is done that tectally i had some time and the way that he was rushing me and blowing my phone up was rude and unacceptable and for him to please stop i will send payment as soon as i could. That rushing me like that is weird and wasn't going to give him result he wanted any faster. He apologize; and we hung up.
    Red flag 4 i get a text from him later that for me not to send money to him on his zelle account that he was having issues someone trying to take money out of it. For me to send payment to his wife account. And 'quote' he sent her information 'quote' but that through me off was that his wife info was a dudes name and info??? Which how is that her info with some guy name? Trust me when i say this, had anyone heard him speak and saw the profile picture of the 'wife' you would understand where i am coming from it did not match or ad up.
    Red flag 5 now this is when i call him and ask him who's information that he sent to me? His wife he said. I say 'why does she have some dudes name? I told him straight up i wasn't going to do that, that i didn't feel comfortable and was getting that weird feel as i did in the beginning. (i skip pass that didn't want you all reading a novel) he said to me and i say this to be exact "don't worry, nothing to worry about i am a man of god"!!! Right then and there my heart drop, i knew i just got rob and i wasn't getting this house. Before, i just to conclusions, i said "how about we meet up at the house, i will bring a cashiers check from my bank and we can exchange the money for the keys that i would take tomorrow for to handle this situation?
    Red flag 6 he said that he couldn't because him and his wife are out of town that he works out of town that is way he was looking for a renter. .... That i should send him the money and he would give me the code to the lockbox and i could move in. Of course i said hell no i wasn't doing that, for him to get a real estate agent to meet up with me instead" he didnt have one what he told me.
    I said that this wasn't going to work out for me to just send me back the deposit keep the application fee of course. He hangs up..... Now, i am going to try to desput it,

so my question is does anyone have any rental property for lease or know anyone who can help me find one. I am running across finding anything.
    I am, looking for prefered a 1 bed 1bath but would do a 2 bed 3 bed
    allows small dogs i have 3 males they are same litter and almost 2 yrs old potty train and doesn't chew and less than 12 lbs
    fence in backyard
    i don't really care what area preferred spring kingwood humble woodlands conroe porter
    price range no more than 1250-1300
    it would be just myself and my pups
    i am quite and work all the time i have my own cleaning business 'housekeeping like magic' also read tarot cards which brings some income, of course this part-time and just started my only fans page a month ago and that is going well have feeling that will be very successful and i can prove my income

so if anyone has any or knows anyone looking for a quite great renter who pays on time please let me know or even give my number to them. I would very much appreciate it

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Sorry to hear of your trouble...

File a police report.

You can rent trough realtor.com
    You should post this in Houston area, not in national forum, so you will get more exposure.

Good luck darling.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That sucks! I hope you solved, or solve your problem soon.
    I'm not from that city, so I can't help.
    Good luck.
    Que?