Thread: SweetKimberly: Nice Pampering getaway with SweetKimberly

Registered Male (Not Verified)

SweetKimberly: Nice Pampering getaway with SweetKimberly

Companion's Handle: SweetKimberly
    Date of Visit: 3/2/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text first, then PM follow up
    Phone Number: (512) 897-6961
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-SweetKimberly
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LMT qualify massage, NE, BBBJ< CW
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr., ran 15 minutes over
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: I'm terrible at guessing here, but going to guess 40sish??
    Hair Color and Length: Black/Dark Brown
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Pics on her profile/ads are accurate. Incredibly sweet personality that immediately puts you at ease.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Had a block of time in between meetings for a change and saw Kim's ad in the dailies. I've seen her a couple times in the past, and an hour getaway with a great massage & even better finish was just what I needed. Per instructions on her ad, sent her a text then PM here. She responded in less than 10 minutes with her availability, which was perfect for me. Confirmed she was still in apartment I'd visited prior (nice clean, well appointed place off S. Lamar in the '04) and we were set - outstanding, no nonsense TCB - much appreciated. Texted when I arrived in parking lot & she immediately sent back apt. #. Knocked on the door & she greeted me covered only in a towel. Led me to the bedroom set up as her massage room, I undressed, hopped on the table & massage began. Engaging conversation over how we both rode out the recent freeze and catching up until I drifted off in my own world enjoying the massage...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info!