Thread: The*Whole*Package ~XXX~ ALL IN ONE FUNSIZED SWEET && BUSTY SOUTHERN DELIGHT!!

Exclamation The*Whole*Package ~XXX~ ALL IN ONE FUNSIZED SWEET && BUSTY SOUTHERN DELIGHT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~Certified Gentlemen Only!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

Quality is more important then quantity, One Home run IS Much Better Then Two Doubles!!!- Steve Jobs.

Take A Deep Breathe A Relax, && Let Me Do The Rest!
    SPECIAL RATES AND BONUSES LOCATED ON END OF ADD!!!!

Picture This... You Walk Into My Well Kept Hotel Room.. The Air Lingers Of Fresh Linens && Candy..
    My Lead You To The Bed Room && Lay U On The Bed As I Kiss Your Neck.. Kick Off Your Boots and Close Your Eyes. You In For One Hell Of A Wet Ride. '
    As My Soft Skin Allures You To A State Of Pure Relaxtion && Bliss.. I Kiss You Up && Down IT Cant Get Better Then This... My Perky tittes Graze Your Rough Skin.. My Mouth Surrands The Tip Of Your Plusing Cock.. As I Take A Quick Lick.. Your eyes set on mine... Not missing A Beat Enjoying Each And Every Stroke Before you know it euphoria kick in and ur in a place controled by nothing but pure harmony and blisss!!!!

$*$*$*$*$*$*PHONE NUMBER && EMAIL :Roxxygeneservices@gmail.com (214)-664-7480!! !!!!!!!!!!*****I PREFER PHONE CALLS TEXT ARE HARD TO GET TO SOMETIMES!!! IF I DON'T ANSWER LEAVE A VOICEMAIL!!! WITH THE WORD SUNSHINE!! I'll Get Back To You Asap!!!

Invest in the best and forget the Rest!!!
    Work driving you nuts and u need a quick realase? i'm the gal for the job!!!!!
    Wife nagging and u need a late night bite of the sweetest cake in town im the most delectable southern delight around!!!!!
    :3
    Located off of walnut hill and 35 im accessible to everyone!!! and i am mobile

IN CALL RATES Quick bite:120 HHR:180 Hour:260
    Out Call Rates 175: QuickBite (bbbj included!) 230: Half Hour Hard Core Fuck!!! (bbbj msog included !!!!) 360 : Hour ,(give or take) Of All The Essential Loving!! (gfe, additional 50!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    EveryOnes Favorite Southern Delight ;D
    Roxxygene;//:listcrawler:roxxygene for reviews!!
    214~ 664~7480