Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newbie.. long red hair, curvy, cute &lots of fun😇

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Phdoke View Post
    I have, she was phenomenal. Definitely worth a visit.
    not knocking this-just have serious doubts that he is anyone other than a pimp or boyfriend.

Makes no difference to me. she may not have lasted long or she may eb the next big deal!!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It was obvious to me that she has a boyfriend but I still enjoyed my time. I won't be seeing her again because of the boyfriend though. I asked her about him and she said boyfriend, but who knows?

I got lucky, she responded to my pms with her number a week after I messaged her. Text was bad communication but still worked.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's a bullshitter!!

Why . What happened ?Pm me with details

Welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bunnie.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

She's great, just still not 100% bought into the OH2 scene. If she were verified, then she may be motivated to start using the site more. I just sent another PM to CK.
    "VENI, VIDI, VICI."

Verified Companion
    Hello!! I've been on Oh2 for a little while now but I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for yet so I am going to update my welcome wagon with a few recent pics. I think this is all I can do (let me know if i'm wrong). I don't know how I'm not verified yet!! I would love to meet someone that is interested in being a regular :))

no greek, no aa, incalls& outcalls, located in North Dallas

onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/bunniesrcute69

image1.jpgimage0 (1).jpgIMG_8366_Facetune_06-07-2021-17-37-21.jpgIMG_8355_Facetune_06-07-2021-17-46-42.jpg

Looking gorgeous hun. It might help if you post your rates.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very alluring. I read the reviews that a few gentlemen provided and they are glowing. So, I ask if yoiu know if the verified you with ck. If not you might want to ask them to do so. If they did, do you have copies of their PM?
    Or, another way is to run a "special" entice gentlemen to visit, write a review and provide verification with a slight reduction in your donations. Just a suggestion of course. Be sure to require then to provide a copy of their verification PM. that way you can follow up.
    You are lovely, sexy, apparently enjoy encounters and a joy to visit. So all you need IMO is some publicity.
    Lastly are you keeping tabs on your PM's here. You have limited space, so you have to stay on top of them or you will miss opportunities.
    For the record, you are on my list of ladies I want to visit, just have to find some time. Hang in there sweetie.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Lookzfun61's Avatar
    WELCOME to the board bunnie …. Your look is captivating!

Verified Companion
    Well, i know! i'm sure a lot of guys on here have girlfriends. it's not that weird. And it was obvious to you because I told you. Pretty sure I told you all about it. I'm an open book. but okay, glad you enjoyed your time :)

Verified Companion

Looking for fun today or this week!! :)

IMG_2631_Facetune_06-12-2021-02-40-54.jpgIMG_2263_Facetune_11-11-2021-08-06-02.jpgIMG_2316.jpgIMG_2287.jpg

200hhr, 300hr. I know I suck at responding to pms, I don't check the site very often. If you're interested please text me here - 405-753-0084. You can still PM though, I promise I'll get to it. :)

No greek, No bare. bbbj is okay.

I can do incalls (I actually prefer them). I'm in North Dallas off PGB and Rosemeade! :)

No AA.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    verified status is in place.

closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2