Thread: First time at bucks with questions

Registered Male (Not Verified)

First time at bucks with questions

Hi ya'll. I'm new to the area and read reviews how you can get extras when getting a private dance at bucks and others. I went to bucks but at the regular lapdance area where its only 20 a song, its not private at all. You're pretty much in the open so i didnt ask but going to the vip area is like 3 to 400 for 30 min and from what i got extras were extra on top of that. Am i missing something?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Most extras are going to happen during the day. VIP during early day shift is $20. At night, the girls don't usually do much since so many people there and no need to until maybe closer to closing, where I have personally had my best chance AFTER the club closes.

so what is one looking to spend in total say if I wend during the afternoon hours?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I haven't been to Buck's since the Covid. I am curious what the expected rate is now as well.

This Profile Has Been Retired
    Is the expected rate not whatever the female tells you? lol

I usually go to bucks wild in Fort Worth and I take about 300 - 800 (it depends on how long I want to stay there). In my experience, strippers always start with outrageous prices but are quick to drop it once you tell them you’re not interested. Here’s and example: I had a girl asked for 1k for fs but then brought it down to 100 for a bj in vip or 200 for fs in the skybox which was 200 that night for an hour. Tips: never tell them how much you have or are willing to spend until they give you their price. Always be clear about what you want and the cost because some will push you to get a room and only to ask you for more $$$ for extras. Hope this helps. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I'm kind of eager to hit up Buck's Wild, in particular.. Been too long.

Is it even worth going now though? I mean what is the experience like now? Can you even still get a Laplace or private dance anymore since COVID?

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorKing View Post
    Is it even worth going now though? I mean what is the experience like now? Can you even still get a Laplace or private dance anymore since COVID?
    Yes, it’s the same as it was before covid if you don’t count wearing a mask when walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    I'm kind of eager to hit up Buck's Wild, in particular.. Been too long.
    Hey chung send me a private message when you can bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Long-and-Hard View Post
    Hey chung send me a private message when you can bud.
    Looks like his profile was banned, so I wouldn't expect that PM. Just a heads up since you replied.