Quote Originally Posted by Kushella View Post
No I'm frfr but I know a Genesis SUV would be out of my price range. I want a G80 but I wanna keep the note/lease/whatever you wanna call it under $550 a month cause I still gotta have full coverage and gap AND my Sirius xm - Spotify subscription (I needs my house music) and I'm not paying more than $800 a month for a car, thats ridiculous. The Genesis SUVs are in the high $40ks and I just don't have the credit history to get approved :( I'M ONLY 26 OK!! I've never had a credit card and haven't been approved for a secure one due to lack of credit history and its the same for me getting an apartment like what is this?? I need a certain amount of credit history to get a loan to cover the car?? The only way to do so is to get credit from a credit union or credit card company?? That won't approve me because I have no credit?? I am FLABBERGASTED. This was soooo not apart of my US economics class I'm down to barter for
PM sent

I think a barter thread would be very interesting to see what value is placed on said bartered items. Currently its easy to see $$$/P