Thread: anyone into Dogging, know of any good spots?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

anyone into Dogging, know of any good spots?

I believe the standard definition of dogging is women go to known publics areas (secluded part of a park, something like that) and meet random men who also know about the spot, for nsa activities. The idea is the activities are public, so if you get head from a women in the scene there might be 5 guys standing around watching or waiting their turn. Or maybe she wants to get fucked by strangers or cummed on, whatever, anything people are into can happen.

Does anyone know of any spots around Austin where this is happening? I ask because I met a couple where the woman enjoys nsa sex with strangers (fucking guys at lunch and going back to her job, having guys over to the house and fucking them in her bed while hubby waits downstairs, that sort of thing), I have enjoyed getting to know them and honestly, she needs more cocks and more cum and loves the stranger sex thing. If anyone has any ideas or is into the hotwife/slutwife scene, be in touch, we pervs gotta stick together.

Id love to fuck your friend... []
    Last edited by Devildog512; 05-08-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    I've only known dogging to exist in the UK, which is much more sex positive. The laws in the U.S. are more harsh on this type of activity, most likely getting you tagged as a sex offender depending on the location/situation.

The concept sounds hot, and could probably be modified (like hosting on private property with no visibility to the public, no money exchanged, etc...) to fit our laws.

I’ve seen something like this going on at Onion Creek Greenbelt around the abandoned neighborhood.