Thread: Kacey Green: Good times/ Kacey Green

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Kacey Green: Good times/ Kacey Green

Companion's Handle: Kacey Green
    Date of Visit: Feb. 11, 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: No idea, lists email, phone, and PM in ads
    Phone Number: 940-463-5224
    Email Address: mailto:kaceygreen55@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?50205-Kacey-Green
    City, State: , Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Mish, CG, DFK, Convo, DFK, Breast Worship, DFK and some more Convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Cant tell, no taste/smell or sighting of cigarettes
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Taller companion, nice body, but bigger than her profile pics. Not BBW, just some "extra" around the waist - pretty face, very girl next door in my opinion.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Know what you are getting into, then yes

Public comments:
    Liked what I saw in her profile pics, they appear to be a little older, but definitely the girl you'll visit is the girl in the pictures.

Had sent her screening info, was verified quickly, saw her the next day. Her hotel was in Galleria, but had pay parking, I chose to park on the street, had a hard time finding a parking spot without smashed glass in it (I was there at high noon, but I guess it is high-crime area at night).

She came down, met me in lobby, went up to room together in elevator (needed her room key to get to her floor).

She really gave off a 'sister's slutty friend' vibe, when we got in the room, after a brief convo, we both got comfortable and the fun began.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the review

Appreciate the Intel. Nice job of sharing details of what I would call an unusual encounter, but what do I know. I would love to experience her, but emolument is out of my self imposed limits. But for those that are more liberal, she appears to be an attractive, submissive girl with some talents.
    Again, thanks for the intel.