Hair Color and Length: Black and long
    Smoking Status: ?
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? See ROS
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? See ROS

Public comments:
    Once you are verified, set up is easy. Go to the address provided. Go to the door number given. Wait outside, do not knock.

This was easy as it was the same location where I had met Nikki.

Elin opened the door and motioned me in. She was wearing a skirt and some type of halter top. She asked me to remove my shoes. After that, she took my hand and led me to a bedroom with an attached bathroom. The room is dark with red/green lights shining on the walls and ceiling.

I was looking for a GFE. That is not how it started out. There was no DFK during this visit, only light kissing. Towards the end of our time together, there was some nice cuddling and interaction that I enjoyed. This was more like a GFE, but I would have liked some DFK.

Her English is almost non-existent. She has a strong accent on any English she speaks. So, heads up if this is a concern for you. Then she gave me a pretty decent massage. It was not just some rubbing of the shoulders but from the back of the thighs up to a scalp massage using hands, forearms, and elbows.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She was actually my last visit.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nonetheless this is a pretty good accurate first visit, if I remember correctly mine was similar, she did open up after working my magic in DATY.

Verified Hobbyist BCD quiet lover's Avatar

Elin

I saw her a while back. She is a beautiful woman with a great body. I'll leave it at that.