Thread: Hello Dallas

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hello Dallas

Hobbyist here based in LA and sometimes in NYC. Gonna be making my first stop in Dallas this coming weekend. Hope to meet some good people!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by darockhard View Post
    Hobbyist here based in LA and sometimes in NYC. Gonna be making my first stop in Dallas this coming weekend. Hope to meet some good people!
    Welcome to Dallas! I've never hobbyied in LA or NY, but I've read from others that come here are surprised there's a lot less CBJ's here and instead the standard here is usually BBBJ when it comes to oral pleasures. Not sure how true, just what I've read. Hope you enjoy your stay here and find a good date or three!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Howdy paaardner

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf407 View Post
    Welcome to Dallas! I've never hobbyied in LA or NY, but I've read from others that come here are surprised there's a lot less CBJ's here and instead the standard here is usually BBBJ when it comes to oral pleasures. Not sure how true, just what I've read. Hope you enjoy your stay here and find a good date or three!
    Don't know about the Dallas part but yes mostly covered on the coasts. Looking forward to the trip much more now. How are the strip clubs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by casa-nova View Post
    Howdy.
    Howdy paaaaardner