Thread: Pinkerton: Pink taco in Westminster

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Pinkerton: Pink taco in Westminster

Companion's Handle: Pinkerton
    Date of Visit: 2/25/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS
    Phone Number: 303-229-0338‬
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://theotherboard.com/forum/inde...rnton/content/
    City, State: Denver, Colorado
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Negative
    Activities: Lfk, daty, SS, cfsmp
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30min
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 42
    Hair Color and Length: Dark and longer
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Italian
    Companion Description: Cute milf type but not 20 or 30. She has the body but not the face.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met my expectations on service not on looks.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Maybe but not as advertised. She is milf not young lady.

Public comments:
    She has a killer body, great shape and tone but she is not 25 as advertised or 27 or whatever her advertised age. She is not ugly by any means, I would say she is pretty but when I expected a 20 something, I was imagining hooking up with college girl, instead she was more milf status.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice to see a rview on the colorado board ... however what you stated her age in her review does not match tob or p411 ...������ which makes it false advertising

I liked her but the rate kinda went up too high ... now 2 reasons to pass although the little head is in love with those pix
    Last edited by TheObscure; 03-02-2021 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Edit

Registered Male (Not Verified) brandofan's Avatar
    Yeah her rates are absolutely insane. Which is a shame, because I am looking for an regular schedule with a fine latina. Thanks for taking the time to review.
    Never let your dick overrule your reason. Be smarter than your dick.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by brandofan View Post
    Yeah her rates are absolutely insane. Which is a shame, because I am looking for an regular schedule with a fine latina. Thanks for taking the time to review.
    Well that's what they are doing here. TOB is not accepting new girls according to some posts and with the girls already in they can raise the rates to the moon ... I fucking dont understand why they dont all move here so girls can come post and visit denver whenever without tob ristrictions