Date of Visit: 02/28/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411, email
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: sweetasianbaby05@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.preferred411.com/P320833
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, CW, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, DATO, SS, DFK, MPCFS, Massage, CW, Massage, DFK, convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$.6
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Dark and long
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: 5'1", 110#, Petite Asian w/C-cups and a cute little booty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I was finally able to align schedules with Bebe, and man, was I blown away by the experience. I've heard the stories, but the experience is something else.

She's a sweet woman with a great personality. She's polite, accommodating, submissive, talented, and makes you feel like a king. I wholeheartedly recommend scheduling a visit. Especially since she will soon be more centrally located.

Communication is perfect, TCB is perfect, location is nice although a little out of the way unless you are on the west side, her setup inside is perfect.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review, she is always a joy to be with. Love to know her friend Monica, may need to visit her as well, What’s Monica’s handle?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddyg77777 View Post
    Great review, she is always a joy to be with. Love to know her friend Monica, may need to visit her as well, What’s Monica’s handle?
    I don't know. She told me just to call her and ask if Monica is available for nuru.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Bebe is always a good time

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HungAznGuy's Avatar
    I hear so many great things about Bebe and others for nuru. I've been lacking in references lately so I can't even get past screening.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HungAznGuy View Post
    I hear so many great things about Bebe and others for nuru. I've been lacking in references lately so I can't even get past screening.
    Book a couple of hhr visits with some newbie friendly ladies. It's the easiest way you can see some of the non-newbie friendly ones.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    She will be on vacation out of town for 2 weeks beginning March 15 and hopes to be in her new townhome location off Westheimer when she gets back, she just hasn’t been told the address yet.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the news. I booked my Bebe time ahead of her time off.
    Mike Honcho is from the movie Talladega Nights. However, I bear no resemblance.